Page 211 of 211
+1 to the above. It might change the tone slightly, but it's one of the more difficult mods you could make to the guitar and it's a fair way down the list of mods worth looking at if what you want is a tone change.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I have my new Strat finished and it sounds great now. I had to do some repairs to it as it was in less than "as described" condition when I got it. I decided to also do some very minor customizing as I repaired it and I think it looks much better and I hate having something that looks just like everybody else's. I need to clean it up a bit and I'll come back and post some pictures. It is a Roadworn 50's Stratocaster and I am so glad I got this model, it is perfect for my playing style (blues).
Are the necks on the Stratocaster and Telecaster the same other than appearance? 
Last edited by Arrawin at Oct 30, 2017,
Quote by Arrawin
Very quick question, with (I hope) a simple answer. Are the necks interchangeable between Fender Strat's and Tellys or is there a fundamental difference that keeps switching them impossible or nearly so. 
The dimensions match, but the shape of the Strat heel and pocket are rounded off from that of the Tele, so a Strat neck will generally fit in a Tele neck pocket but a Tele neck will not fit in a Strat neck pocket without modification.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Strat or Aerodyne in particular?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Remember when I thought I was a Gibson guy for a couple months? Glad I escaped the brainwashing.
dannyalcatraz

Pay attention to your pm's sometime this week. I want to create an exhaustive list of quality Strat makers and I'll need your input!

I've got a good history and list of mods. I want to make a guide you spotting fakes and then my new superthread will be complete.
Just did a PTB mod on my MIA Strat. Want to try Blender, but so far this is great