yoel is a monster.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Yeah, Yoel should be like a 3-4 to 1 favorite. He's gonna be super deliberate in round 1, rock Bisping bad near the end of that round, and then come out and finish the job by mid round 2. Rockhold can beat him though, and I'm certain Weidman and Souza could as well in a rematch.
i know mma math doesnt work but seeing what a old slow hendo was able to do id put my house that yoel gets it done.
question is, tonight what happens?

i want holly and anderson to win but idk.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
There feels like there's zero hype left around Anderson judging from the weigh in yesterday. He's too lax, his opponent treats him like just some guy, and the crowd had no electricity to seeing besides the initial pop of him coming out
god damn khabib
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E

WTF

Steps up to scale: weighs 206.2 lbs
Leaves distraught, but comes back 2 min later and magically loses 1.2 lbs to be exactly 205 lbs
Rumble steps: weighs 203.8 lbs..............exactly 1.2 lbs below the 205 lbs mark  
wtf was rumble thinking?
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Striking gameplan looked fantastic whenever it was at a distance too.  Using a lot of straight kicks, oblique kicks, hands out and measuring, etc.  Looked a lot like how Jones fought him tbh.  The difference being Jones is a vastly superior wrestler, so he could apply either game plan effectively.  Jones has been the only guy to actively make an effort to attack DC's body, and it paid dividends in the championship rounds.  

As far as I'm concerned, there's no other fight at LHW for DC other than with Jones.  Everyone else was so far below Rumble, and Rumble is now gone from the picture.  In trolling fashion, I wish Jones would go to HW and dominate, just to never give DC the pleasure of a rematch.

Also, what would happen if it came back after a review that DC cheated at the weigh-ins?  I think it's already past the point of repercussions, but I still wonder
i just don't understand. he wanted out. even his cover are confused as to why he would try to wrestle. LHW is done until jones comes backs. no one cares about DC vs manuwa 
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E