Page 6 of 6
Dudewitdaguitar
18 IQ
Op Ivy and The Toasters get played regularly in my playlist while I'm spinning discs on air.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by Dudewitdaguitar
Op Ivy and The Toasters get played regularly in my playlist while I'm spinning discs on air.

Literally the douchiest way of saying you have a radio show.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Dudewitdaguitar
18 IQ
Quote by nashawa

I fail to see why you have to be so nasty about it. It's just how we say it at the station.
No need to be so rude.
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
Quote by nashawa

I lul'd so hard.

Finally got into a ska band!
sassamafras
Здр
458 IQ
it makes me angry when people spout off about how reggae came first. IT DIDN'T HOLY F*CK! Reggae is basically a slower spin off of Ska
I'd just like to say I fall into the 5% of us on this site who aren't metalheads.

I am UG's resident Communist.
SuburbiaBomb
415 IQ
Hey, I'm new here and I wondered if there're some Op Ivy fans around?
Well, 'cause I'm from poland and here around in my area there's no one who even know about that band or even sk-punk :/ Polish bourgeoises here don't give a f*ck about punk :/
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
Quote by SuburbiaBomb
Hey, I'm new here and I wondered if there're some Op Ivy fans around?
Well, 'cause I'm from poland and here around in my area there's no one who even know about that band or even sk-punk :/ Polish bourgeoises here don't give a f*ck about punk :/

Operation Ivy? Bourgeoisie?

Why hello there.
SKArface McDank
Not Who This Says I Am
2,021 IQ
add inspecter 7 to this list damnit.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
FirstCall
135 IQ
The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches- Three Cheers For Disappointment. ****ing ska classic.
SKArface McDank
Not Who This Says I Am
2,021 IQ
If operation ivy isn't already in the list, then this thread is useless.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
plemberton
12 IQ
Not into ska much these days so my taste may be awful. But one of my favorite albums is King Prawns 'Surrender To The Blender' album. The Bosstones have some good tracks but I can't recommend an entire album, the best is maybe Question The Answers and Let's Face It.
Mason Bruce
234 IQ
My friend took me to a Ska concert a few years ago, never heard of it before but it was amazing! Thanks for the info, looking to get into Ska more heavily.
Mason Bruce
234 IQ
I'm here because I saw my friend's friend's ska band play in some corner venue (25 people), and it was the best show I been to in a long time.
Carlitos Guey
10 IQ
I can recommend a band from Chile called Los Revolucionarios, I've uploaded a few of their songs on YouTube. If you can get past the fact they sing in Spanish, you will find a truly great (IMHO) ska band.
Jeremy.R5544998
322 IQ
I clicked on this thread to ask what ska bands to listen to haha. I have yet to find any ska that I like, but I want to find at least one band, or at least one song I can listen to. This list shall help me out. Thanks for creating this!