Page 6 of 6
Quote by Dudewitdaguitar
Op Ivy and The Toasters get played regularly in my playlist while I'm spinning discs on air.

Literally the douchiest way of saying you have a radio show.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa

I fail to see why you have to be so nasty about it. It's just how we say it at the station.
No need to be so rude.
Quote by nashawa

I lul'd so hard.

Finally got into a ska band!
it makes me angry when people spout off about how reggae came first. IT DIDN'T HOLY F*CK! Reggae is basically a slower spin off of Ska
I'd just like to say I fall into the 5% of us on this site who aren't metalheads.

I am UG's resident Communist.
Hey, I'm new here and I wondered if there're some Op Ivy fans around?
Well, 'cause I'm from poland and here around in my area there's no one who even know about that band or even sk-punk :/ Polish bourgeoises here don't give a f*ck about punk :/
Quote by SuburbiaBomb
Hey, I'm new here and I wondered if there're some Op Ivy fans around?
Well, 'cause I'm from poland and here around in my area there's no one who even know about that band or even sk-punk :/ Polish bourgeoises here don't give a f*ck about punk :/

Operation Ivy? Bourgeoisie?

Why hello there.
add inspecter 7 to this list damnit.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
If operation ivy isn't already in the list, then this thread is useless.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Not into ska much these days so my taste may be awful. But one of my favorite albums is King Prawns 'Surrender To The Blender' album. The Bosstones have some good tracks but I can't recommend an entire album, the best is maybe Question The Answers and Let's Face It.
My friend took me to a Ska concert a few years ago, never heard of it before but it was amazing! Thanks for the info, looking to get into Ska more heavily.
I'm here because I saw my friend's friend's ska band play in some corner venue (25 people), and it was the best show I been to in a long time.
I can recommend a band from Chile called Los Revolucionarios, I've uploaded a few of their songs on YouTube. If you can get past the fact they sing in Spanish, you will find a truly great (IMHO) ska band.
I clicked on this thread to ask what ska bands to listen to haha. I have yet to find any ska that I like, but I want to find at least one band, or at least one song I can listen to. This list shall help me out. Thanks for creating this!