Page 53 of 53
if anyone could help with the tone for this durarara amine opening song " Uragiri no yuuyake " ... I use guitar rig 5 so I have many effects and amps to select and combine
Quote by nicarsenal
if anyone could help with the tone for this durarara amine opening song " Uragiri no yuuyake " ... I use guitar rig 5 so I have many effects and amps to select and combine
Try a Marshall Amp sim with moderate break-up. That's about it to my ears.
Will Lane iam sorry but what's a break-up? I use a software with many pedals & effects ... Please try to get me something that will be close to that break-up
Last edited by nicarsenal at Aug 15, 2016,
KREATOR
Extreme Aggression-Tone

My Amp: Marshall Valvestate 8040
My Guitar: B.C.Rich Stealth
My Pedal: Maxon OD820

Amp
Gain: 12
Contour: 9,5 at High
Bass: 7,5
Treble: 6

Pedal
Drive: 9 o'clock
Tone: 11 o'clock
Level: 12.30
Was wondering if anyone has a tone for a Marshall amp for that clean Metallica sound, and the distortion sound on Fade to Black. I also have a BOSS DS-1, if that helps. Thanks!
I'm looking for help setting up a Dance Gavin Dance style tone on a 30w Peavy vyper if anyone can help.
Quote by Fat Lard
ur an idiot Robert.

Quote by Duffman123
STUPID SEXY FLANDERS robertsanidiot
I have a diplomat AL-640 amp it has gain volume high mid low presence depth and time setting I would like to know if anyone knows any setting for those knobs?
Last edited by Mudstoner at Oct 21, 2016,
Quote by Mudstoner
I have a diplomat AL-640 amp it has gain volume high mid low presence depth and time setting I would like to know if anyone knows any setting for those knobs?
Gain is how much distortion you add into the signal. Volume is of course, volume. Highs are the treble frequencies, heard as brightness. Mids correspond to the midrange, which I consider the "meat" of the signal. For a guitar, midrange is its primary frequency range in a modern mix. Lows are the "body" and at high levels can make your guitar thump. Presence relates to ultra-high treble frequencies. Depth is a control that varies between the amp. Often it will adjust midrange to make the bass more apparent. I presume time relates to the echo effect.

Any guitarist's sound you are trying to emulate? A good starting point (in clock positions) is to have the gain at 9 o'clock, highs, mid, lows, presence, and depth at 12, and volume to taste.
Quote by Mudstoner
Will Lane I meant like metal and rock settings but thanks
Crank the gain up to get distortion. That is pretty much key for harder music genres. There is no magical knob placement that will guaranteed get you a perfect rock or metal setting. Experiment and see what sounds best to you.
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 21, 2016,