Save up and get a Jackson RR.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Stagg?
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I've read reviews that stagg just make cheap guitars and your not getting much form it or someting.
IMO, a used LTD Alexi-600 would be best bang for buck. On Ebay you can find them around $700 sometimes. If you want to spend a bit more, I'd probably go for a Jackson RR24 or a used SV or Edwards Alexi sig.
ive got an old hondo revival flying v that is really nice. trick is to find one that is pre 83, when japan sold it to korea. its a little on the dark side but still kicks ass and i think i got it for 150
oh yeah, and it has a kahler tremelo system which will induce an orgasm the second you touch it
I started on a Dean VX.

It's nothing amazing, but it served me well. 200 bucks.
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
I've read reviews that stagg just make cheap guitars and your not getting much form it or someting.

Most staggs are as good as the agile counterparts and owning a couple of both I can imagine them coming out of the same factory... granted any stagg you buy requires a complete setup.. agiles usually a couple minor tweeks sorry just noticed the age of this... maybe thats why I get decent stagg guitars
Last edited by notryt at Nov 24, 2012,
Quote by easthatred
Save a little more and buy a used Gibson for 500$

This. I think you can find a Flying V for around $500-700 used in good state.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I'd suggest saving up but if you must get one for £200 then maybe one of the beginner level Jackson guitars like this:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/jackson_js32t_king_v_ir.htm
"Happiness is... a bottle of booze in one hand and my faithful guitar in the other hand."

E. Guitar: Epiphone Goth Explorer
Schecter Diamond Series Damien 7
Cl. Guitar: Höfner HF-12
Amp: Roland Cube 40XL
I think he's made his decision by now guys.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
5 YEAR NECRO BUMP!? WTF ARE YOU SIMPLE! HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND THIS THREAD!

'Ported.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb