Page 13 of 13
Ignoring "blackened" since most of the bands tagged "blackened crust" don't exhibit any black metal influences at all.

Martyrdöd...
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Well then, Radioskugga is perfect then as you can hear the black metal influence shining through.

Also, Martyrdöd is awesome.
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Mar 16, 2011,
Their name translates to Radioshadow, right, or something like that? Yeah, I'm not expecting them to be black metal
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by StreetLight3989
I really don't like crust, powerviolence, or grind at all. It just is unbearable for me to listen to for an extended time period and I really think it's closer to metal then punk, but that's my opinion. I saw Toxic Narcotic with Subhumans and hated them. Do they fall under any of these genres. Sorry to rag on your thread guys.

To get into Crust i had to start with more of the metal acts such as Amebix, Anti-Sect, Extinction of Mankind, The Wolfpack/Brigade. But Toxic Narcotic are pretty shit in themselves.
anyone heard of feast or famine? bought a 7 inch of theirs for a buck about a year ago and it ****in blew. just plain bad, not to mention how they butchered a cover of Anytown
So what is going on in the Powerviolence/Crust/Grind/etc world nowadays?

What are your favorite releases of recent days. 2012 has brought some very pretty Powerviolence/Crust/Grind/etc to the table.

Here are a couple of my favorite Powerviolence/Crust/Grind/etc albums of the year.

http://absolutist.bandcamp.com/album/ave (black and crusty and dope)
http://f*cksnakes.bandcamp.com/album/please-just-kill-me-now (downtempo pv///sludgecore) (replace the *asterisk* w/ a "u")

=]
very out of the loop

anyone know any decent gigs goin on in london over the summer (squat preferably) please drop me a pm

oink oink