freddyshreddy
Banned
10 IQ
New project by Slash? Yes please.

pledgemusic . com / slash
Last edited by freddyshreddy at Jul 18, 2013,
A Rolling Stone
1,112 IQ
Yeah, i don't think I've been here in years. but if you're still around, Matt, I got to see TBC last Tuesday. And it was ****ing killer. Just thought it was important enough to warrant a brief return.
Pot
Kettle
Black
BrainDamage
Knirps for moisture
4,244 IQ
Still here and it's good to hear from you, I hope all is well. Crowes are sounding great right now, I saw 11 shows this year (including 6 in a 12 day span at the end of October) and they got progressively better as the year went on. The Taft show looks decent on paper (honestly the sets have been pretty stale this year) but I'm sure they sounded fine.

On a completely different note, Kory just came down to NJ for some Phish shows a week and a half ago. If you're ever in the area or want to make the trip for any reason, shoot me a message.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Millercaster
30 IQ
Did you guys get any good photos from the crowes shows? We were a few rows back from Rich, incredible time
maraclara
10 IQ
I like this thread it shows many interesting comments and posts. I love rock to the bones...If theirs anything i could ask i hope this people organize a rock concert with all the bands they like...like a woodstock thing hehe.

http://hyperwicked.com/
Last edited by maraclara at Jan 23, 2014,
akmaghir
Banned
10 IQ
where i can get the download link of the beatles hey jude?
please help me
fifacoinssds
Banned
10 IQ
FIFA 15 wird in Englisch und Chinesisch Version zu starten, und am 23. September wird nur PS4, Xbox One. Version gehören Push normale Version und Ultimate Edition für Spieler zur Auswahl. Und der Start der PS3 und Xbox 360-Version ist nur in Englisch. FIFA 15 verwendet "Simulation-Video-Player" in der super-realistische Spiel auf dem Spielfeld. Die Tonhöhe der Gras wird in die Fußstapfen von mobilen und der Ball Spielern auf der Veränderung folgen.

Die FIFA-Serie Entwicklungsteam für die erste Verwendung nach der vorliegenden Art und Weise der menschlichen Tätigkeit, bauen realistische Atmosphäre, die Spieler auch mehr lebensecht, mehr wie der realen Welt in die virtuelle Welt des Fußballs. Neue Kunststoff-Präsentation mit neuen Spielern und Kostümsystem, machen jeden Spieler auf der Suche und fühlen sich mehr sportlicher, stark und schön und natürlich. http://www.fifabay.com/
slipknot5678
UG Monkey
670 IQ
Hello everyone, the possibility of restructuring bands and artists has arisen again. This time, I have made a thread for all the remaining regulars of each subforum to discuss this together: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32982052#post32982052

It was 14 months ago that we last discussed this, and there have only been 14 posts since then. Of those, only three are actual posts rather than adbot spam. That's one post every 4.6 months in what is essentially the centre piece of the classic rock forum.

Thank you for considering this last time; I hope you will all consider this again.
stewartjames008
Banned
10 IQ
Frank’s greatest guitar tones is very much impossible to exactly copy Frank’s legendary tone without investing in thousands upon thousands of guitar and studio gear, and also hiring a tech like the revered Thomas Nordegg to look after it for you.

For more information visit:
http://www.inspiremusic.com/
jesse1994
1,000 IQ
Does anyone have an interest in acid rock? Been wanting to form an acid rock band for a while but I'm not too sure of the conditions.
Main Rig:
FenderAmerican Telecaster FSR Sienna Sunburst (w/ 4 way switch)

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ TV Jones Power'trons

Marshall Class Five 5 watt

Fender Blues Junior

Fender Twin Reverb '74

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Kim Arrington
45 IQ
Quote by ciaku
I enjoy classic rock once in a while

Same here. There are days that I want to relax and listen to old school love songs but there are days that I like to listen to rock songs, it just keeps me going and sets my mood