Page 10 of 10
Hey brah
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
Hey brah

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

^ Apparently they're going to start playing new songs at their upcoming shows. SHITTY CELLPHONE CAM BOOTLEGS GUYS
meh, we'll all converge on it again once the new album is released/leaked. If it's a flop I think they're pretty much done.
just go on /mu/ for what genghis thinks

good on ya for going adam, stupid mgmt going to calgary but not toronto
Quote by slipknot5678

New song released. On first listen I like it but it's not as good as previous releases. I'm interested in hearing whether or not genghis thinks this will be a flop.

Pretty cool I guess. I don't know how much I'll like the sound over a full album though. They're obviously done being a 'Time to Pretend band'.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Pretty cool I guess. I don't know how much I'll like the sound over a full album though. They're obviously done being a 'Time to Pretend band'.

Which is good because congratulations was better.
Congratulations was better but Time to Pretend still gives me that nostalgia.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I recently fell in love with the song "Time to pretend". I downloaded their discography but so far no other song has really stood out.
Could someone please do a short list of their "essential" songs so i know what to listen to?
From what I've listened I really really like the new record. It seems really spacey and psychedelic. I'm not sure what I think about it exactly for now, I'll have a better opinion about it on Tuesday!!
Last edited by melodeh at Sep 12, 2013,
I think the new album is fantastic, a lot darker sonically and lyrically than Congratulations but I think that's refreshing. Need a few more listens to really let it sink in but impressed so far.
new album:

Quote by TheRealHimself
I think the new album is fantastic, a lot darker sonically and lyrically than Congratulations but I think that's refreshing. Need a few more listens to really let it sink in but impressed so far.

eh I found Congratulations to be pretty dark. it felt really bleak to me. then again i smoke too much so who knows
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Oct 21, 2013,