Page 10 of 10
Quote by lushacrous
Hey brah

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

^ Apparently they're going to start playing new songs at their upcoming shows. SHITTY CELLPHONE CAM BOOTLEGS GUYS
meh, we'll all converge on it again once the new album is released/leaked. If it's a flop I think they're pretty much done.
just go on /mu/ for what genghis thinks

good on ya for going adam, stupid mgmt going to calgary but not toronto
Quote by slipknot5678

New song released. On first listen I like it but it's not as good as previous releases. I'm interested in hearing whether or not genghis thinks this will be a flop.

Pretty cool I guess. I don't know how much I'll like the sound over a full album though. They're obviously done being a 'Time to Pretend band'.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Pretty cool I guess. I don't know how much I'll like the sound over a full album though. They're obviously done being a 'Time to Pretend band'.

Which is good because congratulations was better.
Congratulations was better but Time to Pretend still gives me that nostalgia.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I recently fell in love with the song "Time to pretend". I downloaded their discography but so far no other song has really stood out.
Could someone please do a short list of their "essential" songs so i know what to listen to?
From what I've listened I really really like the new record. It seems really spacey and psychedelic. I'm not sure what I think about it exactly for now, I'll have a better opinion about it on Tuesday!!
Last edited by melodeh at Sep 12, 2013,
I think the new album is fantastic, a lot darker sonically and lyrically than Congratulations but I think that's refreshing. Need a few more listens to really let it sink in but impressed so far.
new album:

Quote by TheRealHimself
I think the new album is fantastic, a lot darker sonically and lyrically than Congratulations but I think that's refreshing. Need a few more listens to really let it sink in but impressed so far.

eh I found Congratulations to be pretty dark. it felt really bleak to me. then again i smoke too much so who knows
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Oct 21, 2013,