Page 8 of 8
I don't know, probably because it challenges their anthropocentric worldview or something.

Cool avatar. I got a K pin on Record Store Day. I dunno what to do w/ it.
I wish I had Johnny Marr's sig guitar
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
I like The Cure better than Smiths and Joy Division combined.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Forkman
I wish I had Johnny Marr's sig guitar

I'd be happy with any jaguar tbh.
anyone into the troy tate sessions? it's been my go-to smiths album recently. i hope it gets a legit release at one point if that's even possible, 'cuz underneath the bootleg quality, i think the production is pretty nice and preferred to their actual debut.
Quote by bradulator
I like The Cure better than Smiths and Joy Division combined.

Joy Division don't really enter into that conversation.
Quote by due 07
anyone into the troy tate sessions? it's been my go-to smiths album recently. i hope it gets a legit release at one point if that's even possible, 'cuz underneath the bootleg quality, i think the production is pretty nice and preferred to their actual debut.

I listen to The Peel Sessions EP quite a lot. Never heard of Troy Tate or his sessions.
Last edited by spitonastranger at Jan 12, 2013,
Quote by spitonastranger
I listen to The Peel Sessions EP quite a lot. Never heard of Troy Tate or his sessions.

it's the first version of their debut that was scrapped--from different sources i gather it was either due to being shitty or for political reasons. produced by troy tate (naturally). it's got some songs that don't appear elsewhere, which is cool.
the production on the debut is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo distracting to me, and i'm usually down with awful production. i prefer the album version of "this charming man" the hatful cut, but other than that hatful of hollow versions take the cake.