Page 201 of 201
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
260 IQ
I love Clapton and BB, but honestly? It was a bit bland to me.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Jazz Funeral
O.N. Original Nunt
10 IQ
^ That. Agreed.

My favorite song is "Days Of Old". The title track is good too (though I'd rather hear John Hiatt). "Ten Long Years", "Three O'Clock Blues", and "When My Heart Beats Like A Hammer" are all good and tasteful slow Blues numbers, but I rarely listen to the whole album.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
260 IQ
Yeah, it's not that it's not good. It's just one of those albums. I picked it up, listened to it a couple of times, and I've had no desire to go back and hear it again.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
dr_john
yer blues
20 IQ
Well I have it but I'd forgotten about it until this reminded me, which about sums it up.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
laid-to-waste
...BlTCH
80 IQ
yeah, it just seems a bit generic, which would be fine if there were anything special about it, but...

i liked the opening track the first time tho. pretty catchy.
Tvrtko1
Is using the chicken to m
30 IQ
Hold on, I'm coming and the title track are my favorites. The whole album seems a little stretched out.
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
barefootboy
a gray haired boy
93 IQ
Happy 4th to all, looks like another torch-er here, terrible heat indexes . Looks like an evening jam tonite. Hoping for a good stiff breeze to make things livable then. Otherwise it may lead to too many beers, which = piss poor playing. (at least on my part) So what ya all doing to celebrate?
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
260 IQ
Happy 4th, guys.

I'm out in California, avoiding all that southeast heat.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
barefootboy
a gray haired boy
93 IQ
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and yours. Hope that all is well in your households and you get your Christmas wishes filled. I've got a week off and not much planned. (some practice is in order) New Years Eve is our traditional jam. An evening filled with music, friends, and a sorted spirits. So what are your plans?
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
260 IQ
Merry Christmas!

I'm back home for the holidays. Got all the family stuff going on, but I'm hoping to get the old band back together and play a little music before I have to head back out.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Jazz Funeral
O.N. Original Nunt
10 IQ
Happy Holidays guys.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
dr_john
yer blues
20 IQ
This thread has been very quiet hasn't it?

Been a weird year for me, I finally retired, my band broke up (I was getting totally pissed of with the way it was going anyhow), formed a new band (trio, doing some great stuff). I had cancer surgery back in April, the medics tell me it's all looking good, so I'm staying positive.

Happy new year guys!
- Jimi Hendrix
loinmute
U.G's Wookie
50 IQ
tryin to save for a hammond organ. Lookin to overhaul the Rhodes.
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
260 IQ
Quote by dr_john
This thread has been very quiet hasn't it?

Been a weird year for me, I finally retired, my band broke up (I was getting totally pissed of with the way it was going anyhow), formed a new band (trio, doing some great stuff). I had cancer surgery back in April, the medics tell me it's all looking good, so I'm staying positive.

Happy new year guys!

Wow, sounds like a really hectic year. Glad to hear things sound like they're heading in the right direction.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
dr_john
yer blues
20 IQ
Thanks Kyle. How's that PhD of yours going?
- Jimi Hendrix
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
260 IQ
I've got my nose to the grindstone! Still a few more years of work on it but things are starting to come together.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
barefootboy
a gray haired boy
93 IQ
happy memorial day, not much happening around here. May go see a friend's band play this afternoon. Sitting around and icing the knee to recover from surgery. Friday watched a different friend's band play. They had Dave McMurray and Joe Kelley sit in as guest. That was a great show. What are you guys up too?
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
260 IQ

I'm going to a barbecue with the girlfriend's family today.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
dr_john
yer blues
20 IQ
It's a holiday here in UK too. Good weather for a change, my wife and I took a drive in the country and I had a couple of beers in a riverside pub. She drove back!
- Jimi Hendrix