Page 296 of 296
Hey guys, just made this account! (Although I have occasionally lurked on here for information of guitar/amusement from time to time)
I'm 17 and have been playing guitar since age 11, but I DEFINITELY more of a rhythm guitarist than a lead player, shredder, upcoming virtuoso, etc. I am very much a gear head, and absolutely love talking with others about gear we have or aspire to have. If you want to chat, just hit me up. (I'll have threads involving gear up in the future)
[quote="Thecityinside]What's up everyone..new here also. I decided I would sign up on here after years of reading through different threads. Excited to gain some knowledge and spread some if possible. I am also 100 percent for music collaborations if anyone is interested in anything like that, feel free to talk to me.
Thecityinside Awesome! what style do you play?
what's up everyone, long time lurker, just decided to officially join.

I mostly play acoustic. I have an early 80s Yamaha FG340, I play it the most. Just wanted to say hi, hoping to gain some knowledge!
Hi everyone!  New member.  I've been playing about 50 years -- did it professionally for a while but eventually got a day job and now basically play for fun.  Looking forward to learning some new things!
Yo, I'm Justin.
Play guitar, bass, and drums (before they fell out the truck on the way to a gig) 😬😬😬

I like metal, classic rock, and some my metal....despise pop artist.

🎶🎵🎶🎸 rock on!
£ it
newbie picked up guitar after 20 years 48 now but never to old to learn
Hey Guys and Galls

So well a post here, not exactly new.. but since i've never been active i thought this was a good place to start.. 

I'm someone withou any musical background. never had lessons and no money for it at the moment. 
Do own two guitars.. electic epiphone les paul and a Cort dove tail Acoustic.. 
So once in a while i pick them up.. and prectise some.. when i have the time. result... still not capable of playing a normal cord.. although it's going less dificult then in the real early tries. Maybe some did stuck after all. 

But at thispoint in my life i found myself having more time then usual so.... feel like jumping in more. 
so well that is me.. 

after this i'll go and look for the beginners section of the forums.. hope see you later. 

Great Matt
First post here. What's up fellas? A 17 year old aspiring lead guitarist here! My experience might be lacking- but you'll find plenty of determination here!
Last edited by Asirex at Apr 8, 2017,
Hello all! This is my first post here. Seems I logged in a year ago and forgot I made account. Anyway, I often read a lot of stuff on this forum and find it helpful. I'm 25 and started playing guitar roughly a year ago(I got it actually for 1.5 years but I was lost for 6 months because I'm not taking lessions so I had to find my own way). Reason I bought guitar is that I didnt have enough money for el drum set
My progress is slow but noticable. I focus on playing rythm and my favourite music is classic rock, hard rock and songs from different genres of metal. I love heavy energetic riffs but on the other side I also like melodic lead guitars and harmony.

I'm hoping to meet here some other people in same position and same intrests as mine.

Cheers
What's up everyone
Welcome to the forum!
My Gear
Schecter Guitar Research Demon-6 With Floyd Rose Solid Body Electric Guitar Transparent Black Burst
Line 6 Spider 15 Classic 15W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
Dunlop 47R3N Jazz III 1.38mm Sharp Tip Nylon Guitar Picks
Dunlop Tortex Standard Guitar Picks .88 mm
DR Strings Dimebag Darrell DBG-10 Medium Hi-Voltage Electric Guitar Strings
D'Addario EXL110 Nickel Wound Light Electric Guitar Strings
lol , just found out I never used my account. Sry about that. Gonna start work on it now  
Ok everyone appears to have figured out how to post but me. I replied but how do I start a post. The only person I could find that asked this question was ridiculed. 
Hello UG! I've been registered for a lil' while so I thought I'd finally say hi. I've been playing guitar for about a year, on and off, and recently found UG, although I wish I would of earlier as it has so much information. Meh... Neways, Hi again.
Quote by ichatter
Ok everyone appears to have figured out how to post but me. I replied but how do I start a post. The only person I could find that asked this question was ridiculed. 

Click the "Create thread" button at the top left of the forum page.
My God, it's full of stars!
divid3d I have been a member for a while, however, this is my first post.  Where do I go to watch the videos that people are posting to songs?  Do you have to go to each individual song or is there a way to see all of the videos in one place?
Quote by mbthorpe73
divid3d I have been a member for a while, however, this is my first post.  Where do I go to watch the videos that people are posting to songs?  Do you have to go to each individual song or is there a way to see all of the videos in one place?

Is the Video Forum what you are referring to?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104
Dreadnought Maybe?  I posted several videos directly to some songs.  I can see mine, however, I would like to view others posts.  One of mine has over 1000 views but I don't know where people are viewing it at.
Quote by mbthorpe73
Dreadnought Maybe?  I posted several videos directly to some songs.  I can see mine, however, I would like to view others posts.  One of mine has over 1000 views but I don't know where people are viewing it at.

Hmm. Do you have a screenshot of what you're talking about? I'm not really following.
divid3d HI my name is Tom. I just started playing again after many years of being away from it. I just picked up a 1982 Ibanez dreadknot. look forward to getting back into it. wish I never stopped, but life kind of got in the way. it has a habit of doing that
Last edited by wordsworth251 at Apr 21, 2017,
Hi....im not new here.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124