Page 293 of 293
hello everyone,i have used this site for years but only recently dove into the forums for information. peace, love and light (~);}

-TheWallrus
Shall we go, you and I while we can?...Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds.
Hey guys, welcome to UG! I hope you enjoy it!
What would we do without guitars?
Hi all! i registered some timeago but im new to the forums, so hi! i uploaded some tabs last year and some more will come shortly

Cheers!
Hi, everyone. My name is Goblinz or you can call me Gobz or what ever really. I'm new to the community and recently took up playing again after what was basically a 4-5 year hiatus. I forgot most everything, but a personal revelation brought me back to music with a renewed sense of creativity. So i'm a basically a noob again, just with pretty decent coordination and muscle memory.
Hello All -- I'm 37 and have been playing electric guitar since I was 12. I'm still pretty mediocre though even given the years of experience. I used to be more active in music since having my two kids (7 months and 3 years old). I still get in playing whenever I can, and hopefully they'll pick up some instrument down the road to have a shared hobby.

Although many miles away, my dad and I are working on my first home build guitar... he's currently routing the rear cavity and pickup cavities (2 humbuckers), then I'm putting on some contours, then finishing. I ordered custom pickups from MJS Custom Pickups. I highly recommend MJS. Smitty is the man -- spent like 45 minutes on the phone with me to understand the tone I wanted before recommending pickups. Good man.

I'm coming here to get more involved in guitar again.
I don't know how to make all these cool colors...

I am a middle-aged woman from Denmark who loves my kids and hard rock of course. On my wedding we played only rock songs, my former husband loved it as much as I do.

Feel free to write me
H E L L O from Stockholm, Sweden.

I just submitted my first tab and had to join bc of that. The tab was Roger Miller - A world so full of love. Interesting old school social media vibe to this!

When it comes to guitar-based music I'm mostly in to stuff with depressed people from southern U.S drinking whisky having the blues... Townes Van Zandt, Gillian Welsh, Vashti Bunyan, Blaze Foley etc. I like a lot of soul too... and even hip hop, techno and more (but that's the wrong forum)

Cheers
Hello new world of musicians. Every musician worth listening to is usually perpetually about to fall off his rocker. I'm no exception. I've been around awhile, I'm 60. God, how did that happen? I've retired early and poor to play music in Nursing Homes and restaurants for little to no money. I play keys and harmonicas mostly, very little guitar. But I almost always play duets with guitar players who always seem to need help getting organized and on the same page as myself. That's where UG comes in, and why I've started tabbing, or rather doing chords and organizing songs the way we've been playing them for the last 6 years. We call ourselves 'Alive And Kicking'. My guitar player is 71 yo. When he's played a song the same way for fifty years, there is no convincing him to play a different version of it. It's just WRONG! So I'm now researching and tabbing songs in order to move from paper to tablet. I need to put our 200+ songs in a KISS, (keep it simple, stupid) format, preferably readable one pagers or those that scroll smoothly and don't race ahead or fall behind. I've been correcting some tabs instead of writing new versions. The main problem I find is often the chord designation is not accurately placed over the words, or a line or two are too long so when you enlarge it big enough for old-man eyes to read, it drops off the tablet. Hope y'all don't mind. I realize this is mostly an app for young and up and coming guitar players to learn their craft. Please don't hate on this old editor. God Bless.
Hello new world of musicians. Every musician worth listening to is usually perpetually about to fall off his rocker. I'm no exception. I've been around awhile, I'm 60. God, how did that happen? I've retired early and poor to play music in Nursing Homes and restaurants for little to no money. I play keys and harmonicas mostly, very little guitar. But I almost always play duets with guitar players who always seem to need help getting organized and on the same page as myself. That's where UG comes in, and why I've started tabbing, or rather doing chords and organizing songs the way we've been playing them for the last 6 years. We call ourselves 'Alive And Kicking'. My guitar player is 71 yo. When he's played a song the same way for fifty years, there is no convincing him to play a different version of it. It's just WRONG! So I'm now researching and tabbing songs in order to move from paper to tablet. I need to put our 200+ songs in a KISS, (keep it simple, stupid) format, preferably readable one pagers or those that scroll smoothly and don't race ahead or fall behind. I've been correcting some tabs instead of writing new versions. The main problem I find is often the chord designation is not accurately placed over the words, or a line or two are too long so when you enlarge it big enough for old-man eyes to read, it drops off the tablet. Hope y'all don't mind. I realize this is mostly an app for young and up and coming guitar players to learn their craft. Please don't hate on this old editor. God Bless.
Hey guys, what's up! Hope you enjoy UG!
What would we do without guitars?
New here at the UG forums. Always used UG to learn guitar and now I'm ready to integrate myself among my fellow guitar players!

I hope that I'll be able to share and discuss guitar content with you all, and if there is a video you come across of mine, then I hope you enjoy!
Hi all. First post, pleasure to be among you guys. I've been studying guitar for a long time, never been good, but it's worth all the while. Hope to learn a lot with you.
Cheers!
Hello everybody! I'm also new here. I'm Jeremy, 22 yo. I like almost everything involving a guitar.
Cheers !
Just drop here to say hi!
I love music especially all related to guitars, I'm kind of a newbie I've started taking lesssons so I'm not an expert, probably I'm a little bit older that the rest of you guys!

Ciao
Last edited by LokiPT at Nov 5, 2016,
Hi all!
Playing guitar since 6 years now, took lessons first but I am on my own now.
I am really into Rock and Metal and I'll in the progress of forming a local band

cya
Hi everybody, I'm new to the website and forums in general. I wanted to introduce myself (instead of lurking) my name is Justin and I've been playing guitar off and on for 10 years. I was never really serious about it until recently and took my first guitar lesson today. I want to be able to do more than just play tabs. Lol. Anyways I have a Jackson dkmg, I'm into classic rock and some metal, especially slayer. Look forward to meeting every one and sharing ideas and information! Rock on!!
Hello my name is Gillis and I work with gold a lot. People like to speak to me about rock as well. Feel free to do it you too!
Hello there guys! My name is Stratos, I'm from Samothrace, Greece. an IT engineer and a stubborn metalhead for almost two decades. Also, I am guitarist for the metal (of course ) band Defision.

My favorite genres are thrash, heavy and power and if I had to choose one band only I would go for Megadeth!

It's a nice thing to find another place to read and share about our favorite music so here I am!

Stay on the heavy side \m/
Quote by aig91
In the upper left hand corner of the screen in the forums (right under the ads) go to Control Panel and then Edit Signature.
Welocome to UG btw
Latorami here, the worst bass player around. My username in everything is latorami, so if you got RYM or Last.fm then check my account because my taste is so lit it keeps dozens of families warm around the globe
what's good ive been using ug since before i started playing guitar in 07.. now i have 6+ years on guitar and 3 on vocals.. looking to try out drums or bass