I own several guitars. I just bought another offbrand tele. It plays great , very clean. It's not made by Schecter. The guitar brand is Lady Luck. I have researched and found their headquarters are in Cary,il. Everytime I call the # to ask about the history and the quality of these guitars over the years I just get a lady's voice on an ans machine stating she wil get back to anyone about musical instruments(never has). I have searched the internet and found one older tele signed by the " Stones"with this name. I have searched ebay and found one LS copy made in 1960. I have found every other offbrand , but it's like these don't exist. The back says made in Korea. Does anyone have info on "Lady Luck Guitars"?
dude my friend has a lady luck strat copy with an ugly mirror pickguard. its also really crappy. youre the first other person ive ever heard of with a lady luck. i dont have any info tho sorry.
I have a Lady Luck I found in a pawn shop in Columbus. The guy said it had been sitting there for 11 years, so i gave him $25 for it. The wiring is confusing, but i fixed what i could, and it sounds great. It looks kinda like a mustang at first glance. I think it is called "the master". ?

I would love any info on Lady luck. i really like the feel, and sound of this guitar.
Quote by davehail1092
I have a Lady Luck I found in a pawn shop in Columbus. The guy said it had been sitting there for 11 years, so i gave him $25 for it. The wiring is confusing, but i fixed what i could, and it sounds great. It looks kinda like a mustang at first glance. I think it is called "the master". ?

I would love any info on Lady luck. i really like the feel, and sound of this guitar.

is that it?
Quote by davehail1092
That is exactly it! Any info on it?

The only information I could gleam from the thread that picture was posted in is that apparently the company shut down, and the guitars themselves are very rare and very cheap.

EDIT:
also they're apparently korean-made, used to be american-made when they started around '86 but there was a point it all switched over.
Last edited by A Tout Le Monde at Dec 20, 2012,
Korean made from 1986 to 1990 from US designs. Entry level guitars. Distributed by Lady Luck Industries of Cary, IL. Basically retailed in the US for $100 to $300. Also distributed Adder Plus pick ups and EV Star cables. Also had some more expensive novelty guitars.
If I miss one day of practice, I notice it.
If I miss two days, the critics notice it.
If I miss three days, the audience notices it.

Ingacy Jan Paderewski (1860 - 1941)