Page 303 of 303
So I know some of this has been covered in multiple threads but I am a current 6505 plus user, and I am just not happy with its tone. I've been very interested in the 6262 Infinium or the 333xl or the 333xl Infinium... I play in a metal band which is a mixture of modern metal style and old school metal Style
I accidentally posted before I was finished typing LOL..... some of my influences that I look for in my sound are older bands like Morbid Angel and newer bands like Motionless In White where I live there are no metal amps to test out I'm curious if anyone can guide me towards my selection of a Bugera amp
gregaod I did get two briefly try a three three three or it might have been that 333xl but I don't think it was the Infinium model and I did like it but I went home to grab one of my own guitars and by the time I got back it was sold
gregaod I did get two briefly try a three three three or it might have been that 333xl but I don't think it was the Infinium model and I did like it but I went home to grab one of my own guitars and by the time I got back it was sold
Quote by gregaod
So I know some of this has been covered in multiple threads but I am a current 6505 plus user, and I am just not happy with its tone. I've been very interested in the 6262 Infinium or the 333xl or the 333xl Infinium... I play in a metal band which is a mixture of modern metal style and old school metal Style

Well, Bugera 6262 is mostly a clone of 6505 Plus so if you did not like that there is a strong possibility you wont like the Bugera equivalent either. May I ask what is wrong with the 6505 sound?

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
MaaZeus well I'm not using any kind of boost pedal or any kind of EQ and it just seems like the tone has a muffled sound even at high volumes. I play 7-string and six strings in drop B, with emg pickups. A lot of the clips I see on YouTube of the 6262 actually sound a bit better to me than this 6505 Plus.
Can anyone give any insight as to the differences in sound between the 6262 infimium and the 333xl Infinium? Anybody play through both of them
Hey Guys!

Got a BC30-212 some years ago, I've got some misusage issues, and my technician need the blueprints, anyone?
Bloodshed Have you heard of other users having their power switch pcb burn up?  I have a legacy 6260-212 (havent even had it for a year).  Cant get any support from Bugera on part numbers for a replacement over the phone and havent gotten any responses from emails either. I was hoping you guys might know of some fix......
Bugera User's Malicious.

For all things Burger.
Buy the Infirmiumiumiyumyumyum.