Page 3 of 3
azn_guitarist25
not who you think...
785 IQ
well then ask someone else to do one, don't just sit around waiting for one to appear out of no where
ozy!d!ot
Foxhound Member.
968 IQ
im fairly nooby to this or i just havent seen enough FR style trems but why is the ball end at the top not at the back?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
generally (apart from newer floyd-style trems like the ibanez edge pro) you have to cut off the ball-ends if you want to put the ball end of the string towards the bridge, when using floyds. a lot of people can't be bothered with that, so just string through the headstock.

i'm not quite sure why, as any time i restring i need stringcutters anyway, and it takes about an extra 4 seconds to cut off the ball-end...
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

dImEbAg_rOx
109 IQ
hmm , i am gonna go empty my tank , play some crazy ass whiteboy sweeps , then get myself on the internet and buy one of these bitches , the only person that really deserves on of these is chuck norris.
Quote by Wayfaerer
I finally got the solo to Leper Affinity down.

Afterwards I kinda felt like masturbating.

All i can really say is , laugh out fxcking loud.
MatrixClaw
UG God
10,723 IQ
Quote by Dave_Mc
generally (apart from newer floyd-style trems like the ibanez edge pro) you have to cut off the ball-ends if you want to put the ball end of the string towards the bridge, when using floyds. a lot of people can't be bothered with that, so just string through the headstock.

i'm not quite sure why, as any time i restring i need stringcutters anyway, and it takes about an extra 4 seconds to cut off the ball-end...

Yeah, I dunno why people do it either, doesn't take much effort to cut the ends off, but whatever, that's just how it was when I got it

Quote by dImEbAg_rOx
hmm , i am gonna go empty my tank , play some crazy ass whiteboy sweeps , then get myself on the internet and buy one of these bitches , the only person that really deserves on of these is chuck norris.

LOL

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
aznrockerdude
MUSOU SENSHOUSAN!
1,520 IQ
Wait, so what did you trade it for?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
Quote by MatrixClaw
Yeah, I dunno why people do it either, doesn't take much effort to cut the ends off, but whatever, that's just how it was when I got it

Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

kranoscorp
Hates SX.
1,962 IQ
A few more months and this GOTM will be featured for a full year.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
littlephil
1,140 IQ
Quote by Dave_Mc

Dont you need to cut twice if you take the ball ends off? Once for the ball ends and once for the excess?
Other than that, I know Rich the Ibanez expert does it because his kid jabbed his finger on the end of the string. I've also been known to do that on a number of occasions
Plus D'addario coloured ball ends + stringing through headstock = cool
azn_guitarist25
not who you think...
785 IQ
Quote by kranoscorp
A few more months and this GOTM will be featured for a full year.

being taken care of mate
sepultura alma
1,800 IQ
Well April is ready if you'd like it now? just thought i'd hang back and wait another week
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
azn_guitarist25
not who you think...
785 IQ
Quote by sepultura alma
Well April is ready if you'd like it now? just thought i'd hang back and wait another week

ah really? ummm yeah why not man. Post it up and let's get it stickied and this unstickied.
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
Quote by littlephil
Dont you need to cut twice if you take the ball ends off? Once for the ball ends and once for the excess?
Other than that, I know Rich the Ibanez expert does it because his kid jabbed his finger on the end of the string. I've also been known to do that on a number of occasions
Plus D'addario coloured ball ends + stringing through headstock = cool

yeah, you would need to cut twice. i've never jabbed my finger, i cut the string pretty close to the tuner, i guess i've just been lucky, though. i don't have any young kids running around either which i'd have to be ultra-careful around either...
Quote by classicrocker01

stratacaster
250 IQ
Woah Dave your still alive! Swing by the tavern man i havnt seen you in ages.

(Arnold)
: )