Page 2 of 2
lmihay
lmihay
121 IQ
If you want an absolutely amazing wah get a zvex wah probe. I have one it's ridiculous.
DeltaFunk
Is on a Boat
853 IQ
The Weeping Demon is good, but only if you are using high gain, so it would be a good choice for you, but not the best out there like peole say.
The Crybaby 535Q and Crybaby from Hell are also good choice

Also don't be afraid to go Boutique, I have a Wilson Effects wah which is amazing, and he has many different wah models so you could find one for you. All are for relatively decent prices http://wilsoneffects.com/Wahpedals.html

But the best advice I can give is to go try a bunch out and find what you like best.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Koopagamelouda
66 IQ
lol its funny that this guy is looking for a wah pedal and his user name is Kirk hammett!!
btw im not tryin to dis him, hes one of my fav guitarists
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
8,778 IQ
There are two wah pedals I'm inclined to recommend. The first is the Kirk Hammet wah - I'm not a huge fan of Kirk(I like him and Metallica, but they're not way up on the list for me.), but the man loves his wah, and it shows in his signature pedal. Thing kicks some serious ass.

The other I'd recommend is the 535Q. I've got one, and it can literally get pretty much every type of wah sound you want. I'm pretty sure more than a few metal musicians use this puppy, too.
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern division champions, 2015: 81-81
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2015: 5-11
2015 Pick 'Em: 155-101
Enix165
He's such a psycho!~
785 IQ
Quote by Tom_hatton
Weeping Demon is the best wah on the market currently.

I'd go with this. I've used several Crybabies(Slash Crybaby, CFH Crybaby and a normal one of some sorta), and I found they all had a rather minimal wah effect, and the pedal went down TOO fast(although the Slash pedal's overdrive NAILED Cliff Burton's tone through a bass and into my brother's Crate halfstack), but the Weeping Demon's got a really snarly effect, and it's got a spring or something in it so it goes back up once you release from it, and turns itself off too, so there's no need to stamp the crap out of it in order to turn it off(which is a problem I've experienced with a few wahs). My only suggestion is...don't get a Morley. Don't. Please. D'=
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Dopey_Trout
UGs least cleverest fishy
368 IQ
Quote by Koopagamelouda
lol its funny that this guy is looking for a wah pedal and his user name is Kirk hammett!!
btw im not tryin to dis him, hes one of my fav guitarists

2 years (and one necrobump already) too late dude
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
elsporko
309 IQ
The only true answer is the Snarling Dog's "Mold Spore" Wah
Jackson RR3
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Brice HXB406 Bass
Peavey 6505+ 112 60w combo
Peavey Vypyr 15w combo
Drop C Monster
265 IQ
Help!

What's a good chorus effects pedal that's similar to the "Heavenly Cloud" in GarageBand?

I've been using GarageBand as my effects processor for my guitar for a few months now and I'm starting a band with a few friends. I was wondering what effects pedal closely resembles the "Heavenly Cloud" effect as I'm going back to using an amp... its a chorus pedal, really lush clean sound with a touch of delay.

Also, If anyone else could reccomend a solid wah pedal without paying through the nose, that'd be great. I always had my GarageBand set to Metal Wah with Wah & Heavenly Cloud enabled in Drop C tuning.

Thanks!
will42
UG's bassoon-master
1,093 IQ
Wow, that's twice that this thread has been seriously necrobumped. Should've just started another thread.
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
deadsmileyface
jesse's dead
2,011 IQ
Quote by stratman_13
Normally I'd suggest Vox. But they pretty much suck for metal/high gain purposes.

I'd say Dunlop 535Q like stussy said. That or maybe the Dime one..... the Crybaby from Hell.

Actually, listen to him.

I use my Vox for Stoner/Doom, it works fine.
deadsmileyface
jesse's dead
2,011 IQ
Holy shit. I just noticed the massive necrobump of this post. This should be closed. TS is probably dead by now
deadsmileyface
jesse's dead
2,011 IQ
Quote by Drop C Monster
Help!

What's a good chorus effects pedal that's similar to the "Heavenly Cloud" in GarageBand?

I've been using GarageBand as my effects processor for my guitar for a few months now and I'm starting a band with a few friends. I was wondering what effects pedal closely resembles the "Heavenly Cloud" effect as I'm going back to using an amp... its a chorus pedal, really lush clean sound with a touch of delay.

Also, If anyone else could reccomend a solid wah pedal without paying through the nose, that'd be great. I always had my GarageBand set to Metal Wah with Wah & Heavenly Cloud enabled in Drop C tuning.

Thanks!

Dude. What the hell. Don't necrobump an old as shit post and then hijack it. Post your own thread.