Page 1027 of 1027
Far too many hashtags
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Apparently Tim Duncan is the only NBA player to have at least 100 offensive and 100 defensive win shares.

But win shares as a metric are kinda iffy.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Whispers of a Love & Shumpert + two future 1st rd draft picks for Cousins & McLemore trade are floating around.

I THINK that'd be awesome for the Cavs, but I'm not so sure. Certainly has potential to make them a Hell of a lot better all round
Quote by TheChaz
good point maybe they'll kill you instead and this won't have been so bad

Quote by Eastwinn
when it comes down to it, i'm really inadequate

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I hope all Trump voters die. The last thread showed they were vindictive and spiteful people.
Quote by bdof
Whispers of a Love & Shumpert + two future 1st rd draft picks for Cousins & McLemore trade are floating around.

I THINK that'd be awesome for the Cavs, but I'm not so sure. Certainly has potential to make them a Hell of a lot better all round

why the hell would the Kings do that?
Quote by genghisgandhi
why the hell would the Kings do that?

Because they're the kings.

That should be enough of an answer for anyone who's been following that front office for the past few years.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Also Boogie is gone no matter what next year. They'd prob never get a better deal than Love and Shumpert for Boogie.

Also, that was weeks ago. Haven't heard much about it since, so it's prob gone cold now, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's happen after the Olympics
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by Eastwinn

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I hope all Trump voters die. The last thread showed they were vindictive and spiteful people.

This is some great shit
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by Eastwinn

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Ayo, it's almost time for the regular season to start. Now that the Derrick Rose trial is over, I'm excited to watch how this new Knicks team comes together and to start being a basketball fan. ? ? ?
Quote by bdof
Also Boogie is gone no matter what next year. They'd prob never get a better deal than Love and Shumpert for Boogie.

Also, that was weeks ago. Haven't heard much about it since, so it's prob gone cold now, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's happen after the Olympics

Id still keep boogie for the rest of the year just because.
There's really no difference between Love/shumpert and nothing.
I don't know whether or not the Thunder are going to actually do anything this season, I'm just looking forward to the Warriors super team falling apart after they lose Durant when Russ unleashes all of his rage to dunk KD into oblivion

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by chrismendiola
Ayo, it's almost time for the regular season to start. Now that the Derrick Rose trial is over, I'm excited to watch how this new Knicks team comes together and to start being a basketball fan. ? ? ?

Shame you went for the knicks. This is my impression of every knicks fan ever:

[in response to a thread about Jennings]
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Hey, this thread crashes, it's well over 40,000 posts. New season, new thread, yo. Someone get to it.
Here's my impression of every Knicks fan.

"Hey lets get that guy who plays like he should be in And1, don't worry about if he can shoot or pass"

"Or play defense"
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 21, 2016,
Quote by Victory2134
Shame you went for the knicks. This is my impression of every knicks fan ever:

[in response to a thread about Jennings]
tbf this statement isn't necessarily wrong, but it is misleading.
if he puts up 15-16ppg it means that he can put up 20 in a single game. so the knicks would have four guys that could be great first and second options, but of course there can only be one first option and one second option. they have four guys that can be threats and step up if one of the other guys is having an off day.

both lebron and irving could each easily put up 30 points in a game, but their per game average is lower. they have the potential to singlehandedly murder you. they just typically don't.
rose putting up 20 a night lol ok it'll be a miracle if he can get 20 steps into a light jog on the court this season without those weak ass betty white bones cracking in half
..::fat
lard::..
First game of the season is about to start. Looking forward to see how everything pans out at the end of the day. I've got:

Spurs > Warriors
Blazers > Jazz
Cavs > Knicks
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by chrismendiola
Hey, this thread crashes, it's well over 40,000 posts. New season, new thread, yo. Someone get to it.

yeh ok
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"