Page 440 of 440
so it's just some silly air guitar
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
but like how is he "surprised" though
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
dude doing the imitation was missing the 30 fans blowing his hair back
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Not sure if he had 30 fans in his David Lee Roth days. Some of his finest work was on Eat 'Em And Smile. Man, Stevie Vai is so good. Here's the track. He got the air guitar solo bang on. That vid above was during the ZPZ tour.

https://youtu.be/PU2kVCC-fKw
i'd rather hear 30 fans running in that track than steve vai

he was so good till he tried writing his own music
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
hy i am grey hopper i ma new usuer in this forum He was just better than me and I felt a bit silly I guess. I did think his runs where a bit mushy sometimes, but I might have been projecting.
Guess I'm not dead yet. Clearly I havent been here for a while.... the profile thingymajig still says mp3's... can we put our songs back up? Or can everyone else put stuff except me again? Rascist bastards...
Can someone help me out? I have a Marshall MG 100 FX head and the tone knobs (Gain, Bass, Middle, and Treble) aren't working at all. It's obviously not the greatest amp in the world but I don't have a lot of money, any help to fix this problem is much appreciated, thanks.
So I decided I was going to setup a little home recording studio and needed a mic for recording my guitar. I asked my dad if he had a spare on, or possibly a condenser mic so he hands me a really old looking Sennhieser mic that he thought was a condenser mic as it does look like one.

I brought it home set it up recorded a few times and was impressed with the sound and clarity. So I started to do some research..

I didn't realize this was a Sennheiser MD 441 $900 mic that is still in production today and held in high esteem.

Needless to say it made my day!

https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MD-441-U-super-cardioid-five-position/dp/B0003066XC
Quote by WishfulShredder
holy moly, we still all here.... im baffled

i don't even play guitar any more lmao

i haven't played guitar for 4 or 5 years
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Phew... Finally through two of the busiest weeks of my life so far. Kind of forgot the whole reharm thing in the process Anyway, I was working in sound tech in this student musical around here, and we had about two days to set up the whole thing and practice it (me being the only member of our sound tech "team") and then it was just about 1,5 weeks of stuff not working properly and microphones breaking mid show. But now it's back to normal life for me so maybe I can get around to some modding again.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
I thought I'd mention that if I'm at the forum hub, the site says that the newest post on MT is from 8 years ago. Great programming UG  
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
^ Which bit's the forum hub?

But yeah it's not exactly an isolated incident in all these "upgrades"...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
I updated the FAQ sticky with non-dead links

was going to add a little answer to the question that wasn't asked: what is music theory

if people want to give input before I put it out in the open (when I have time), feel free to PM
Quote by NeoMvsEu
I updated the FAQ sticky with non-dead links

was going to add a little answer to the question that wasn't asked: what is music theory

if people want to give input before I put it out in the open (when I have time), feel free to PM

i'll be cool as long as you hit on a) it's descriptive, not prescriptive, and b) it isn't "guitar theory"
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Hail, missed explicit mention of "guitar theory", so will edit notes, reread, and post later today I think

At least it takes less time than writing a proposal
NeoMvsEu will u marry me
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
oh

I'm taken but thank you, kind gentleman

maybe not that kind of proposal
i bought a tele too
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by NeoMvsEu
oh

I'm taken but thank you, kind gentleman

lol did you ever even meet up
why is half the page about fans and fixing MGs and buying mics lol
idk why is the first post on the page from over a year ago
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
i bought a tele too

Woah

Nice

Mine is white, and I taped gold duct tape over the pick guard so it looks cash

They cut the nut wrong so the high e is a little too close to the edge of the neck, but you can get around it.

Sounds gr8

Plays great

I've been a single coil player inside for forever, but until now I've only had humbuckers. Feels good man
Oh. We're talking about Telecasters now?

Nice

Those are fly inlays

Is that an everything bender? It looks like it'll bend strings you don't even have

I was thinking about doing the middle pickup thing, but then I wouldn't have an excuse to buy a strat, so

Do you think vintage bridge vs six saddle matters in terms of twang? Mine has the modern bridge, but I don't know if I wanna mess with it.

And there's a machete lol
They are not markers.

The palm lever bends the G, the hip bar (not pictured) raises the B, and there is a detuner for the low E.

It came that way. It's the standard Nashville session guitarist configuration.

I don't know. I replaced the bridge because you need holes in the back lip and it's impossible to drill them on a 6 saddle so the standard pre-drilled bridges are 3 saddle.

I guess so.
Lol markers
I can't zoom on my phone, so they look legit from from far away

So it's one of those hipshots I think they're called? I've been looking at them, but I also like Bigsbys. My hollowbody has one, and when I'm not playing it, I miss the Bigsby, so idk what I'll do
I meant to say the markers are not inlays. You can't really even tell from up close though except one of the ones in the higher frets doesn't quite fit. The G bender is neat. I honestly don't use the B much because putting in the bar every time you want to play and taking it off pretty much every single time you want to set it down is a hassle. I didn't think I would use the detuner that much but I actually use it way more than the benders. I actually write and arrange songs with that detuner in mind so I end up with things I pretty much can't play without it.
I've been thinking about getting a baritone tele so I can play songs in C standard with the open chords they're supposed to have instead of transposing everything

It sounds wrong without the right open strings ringing

#bassbaritonelife

I might also be making excuses to waste more money

But so many locks work because of the open strings on the guitar, and it's hard to play A licks in F
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, i am Lucian, and i am a 15 years old guitar player (i started playing 2 years ago).So, i bought my first electric guitar 4 months ago. I decided to buy a strat ( i tought will be perfect) , i never tried an electric guitar before, and bought it online, without going into a guitar store ( was a SX Strat VTG Series HSS). I made a big mistake, strat is not for me! i dont like the  single coils, and i don't like the maple fretboard, and it has only 21 frets! So, i want an Ibanez so bad , but my parents don't allow me to buy another guitar, and dont allow me to sell it!!! how i can live with this strat??? what i should do?? if they allowed me, i will buy an HH or HSH Ibanez, with 22 or 24 frets, and rosewood fingerboard. HELP! what should i do?
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
Woah

Nice

Mine is white, and I taped gold duct tape over the pick guard so it looks cash

They cut the nut wrong so the high e is a little too close to the edge of the neck, but you can get around it.

Sounds gr8

Plays great

I've been a single coil player inside for forever, but until now I've only had humbuckers. Feels good man

mine's a double cut tele and i don't know how to feel about it but it's nice

Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
mine's a double cut tele and i don't know how to feel about it

bad
Quote by theogonia777
bad

i got a custom tele for $400 could be worse
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
i got a custom tele for $400 could be worse

yeah it could have another cutaway