Page 440 of 440
so it's just some silly air guitar
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
but like how is he "surprised" though
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
dude doing the imitation was missing the 30 fans blowing his hair back
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Not sure if he had 30 fans in his David Lee Roth days. Some of his finest work was on Eat 'Em And Smile. Man, Stevie Vai is so good. Here's the track. He got the air guitar solo bang on. That vid above was during the ZPZ tour.

https://youtu.be/PU2kVCC-fKw
i'd rather hear 30 fans running in that track than steve vai

he was so good till he tried writing his own music
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
hy i am grey hopper i ma new usuer in this forum He was just better than me and I felt a bit silly I guess. I did think his runs where a bit mushy sometimes, but I might have been projecting.
Guess I'm not dead yet. Clearly I havent been here for a while.... the profile thingymajig still says mp3's... can we put our songs back up? Or can everyone else put stuff except me again? Rascist bastards...
Can someone help me out? I have a Marshall MG 100 FX head and the tone knobs (Gain, Bass, Middle, and Treble) aren't working at all. It's obviously not the greatest amp in the world but I don't have a lot of money, any help to fix this problem is much appreciated, thanks.
So I decided I was going to setup a little home recording studio and needed a mic for recording my guitar. I asked my dad if he had a spare on, or possibly a condenser mic so he hands me a really old looking Sennhieser mic that he thought was a condenser mic as it does look like one.

I brought it home set it up recorded a few times and was impressed with the sound and clarity. So I started to do some research..

I didn't realize this was a Sennheiser MD 441 $900 mic that is still in production today and held in high esteem.

Needless to say it made my day!

https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MD-441-U-super-cardioid-five-position/dp/B0003066XC
Quote by WishfulShredder
holy moly, we still all here.... im baffled

i don't even play guitar any more lmao

i haven't played guitar for 4 or 5 years
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Phew... Finally through two of the busiest weeks of my life so far. Kind of forgot the whole reharm thing in the process Anyway, I was working in sound tech in this student musical around here, and we had about two days to set up the whole thing and practice it (me being the only member of our sound tech "team") and then it was just about 1,5 weeks of stuff not working properly and microphones breaking mid show. But now it's back to normal life for me so maybe I can get around to some modding again.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here