Page 440 of 440
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
so it's just some silly air guitar
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
but like how is he "surprised" though
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
Hail
i'm a mean bully
431 IQ
dude doing the imitation was missing the 30 fans blowing his hair back
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
mdc
UG's Mr Chord Man
722 IQ
Not sure if he had 30 fans in his David Lee Roth days. Some of his finest work was on Eat 'Em And Smile. Man, Stevie Vai is so good. Here's the track. He got the air guitar solo bang on. That vid above was during the ZPZ tour.

https://youtu.be/PU2kVCC-fKw
Hail
i'm a mean bully
431 IQ
i'd rather hear 30 fans running in that track than steve vai

he was so good till he tried writing his own music
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
greyhopper
10 IQ
hy i am grey hopper i ma new usuer in this forum He was just better than me and I felt a bit silly I guess. I did think his runs where a bit mushy sometimes, but I might have been projecting.
evolucian
682 IQ
Guess I'm not dead yet. Clearly I havent been here for a while.... the profile thingymajig still says mp3's... can we put our songs back up? Or can everyone else put stuff except me again? Rascist bastards...