Page 642 of 642
Holy crap I clearly didn't read what I've tried to write hahaha. The edit was the whole Porsche thing, at first I only wrote about Fat Lard.

But yeah, the ugly as sin 996 is relatively cheap... The 997 isn't too bad depending on the trim level. Older one are just ridiculously expensive.

I've been watching a lot of Petrolicious videos lately, and those guys make it seem like they were cross shopping between a Used Kia Rio and a 964 911 Turbo.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Just bought 3 SL55 AMG coupes.
Quote by EyeNon15
That's a shame, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound.

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Anyone with some expertise on importing a classic car from the U.S. to Canada ?

Of course appart from the obivous ''US dollar vs Canadian dollar'' issue, what I should be aware of ?
- - - - - - - - - - -
^^ that is everything a mini should be, from the BRG to the white trim to the wheels. you need to go on a big europe road trip in it

Quote by JustRooster
Just bought 3 SL55 AMG coupes.

what year were they? how'd you like driving them?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You driven a classic mini? They are not the best for touring... I drove it to Birmingham and I was beaten when I got to the hotel. Plus she didn't want to start on Friday so we still don't quite have turn key reliability!

Amazing fun though! I ended up following an Alfa Romeo Spider (kamm tail) it was like I was in the 60s (well 70s for the kamm, boat tail were earlier and prettier).

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

such a nice mini. bomb ass wheels

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I should be headed to Ontario to pick up a Datsun 260z in a few weeks
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Dreadnought
So the Demon challenger is ridiculous

Seems Pontiac Chevrolet Trans Am had an issue with it. Why settle for 840 hp when you can have 1,000?

im not a "chevy guy" or "pontiac guy" but this monstrous dick swingin' counterpunch car is something else
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Datsun acquired, I'll go get it next Friday
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
I should be headed to Ontario to pick up a Datsun 260z in a few weeks
Pictures?
I found one that wasn't 9 hours away in Ontario.

Just an hour North of Montreal, a clean 1975 Datsun 280z, imported from California in 2008. Manual. The body has a few rough spots, but nothing too serious. No major rust anywhere. The engine runs beautifully, everything electrical works. Only bug is it has a welded R200 differential that I'll be ditching for an LSD R200 out of a Z31 300ZX.

The ad popped up on a classic car group on Facebook. I wasn't even a member, a friend of mine said ''hey you should check this out, the ad has been published a few minutes ago !''. I called the guy, told him I'd be a his place the next day at 12. 

I don't have any pictures yet, I'll make sure to take a bunch when I get the car   
- - - - - - - - - - -
Last edited by Good_Lord at Apr 17, 2017,
I'm that guy.

I already ordred a front air dam and a MSA spoiler lol
- - - - - - - - - - -
Rather excited!
Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
yeah i cant wait to see it
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Firehawk Indy 500's and Hawk Street Pads on the Si, because autocrossing is all about having a budget. 
Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Last edited by JustRooster at Apr 18, 2017,
Quote by Good_Lord
I'm that guy.

I already ordred a front air dam and a MSA spoiler lol
Congrats man!!! Looking forward to the updates.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
So I got the car. 

It's dark right now so pictures don't work.

The 3h drive back was pretty nice. It will definitely need a rear sway bar, coilovers and wider tires though. As well as some body work. It drives nice though, not too thirsty. It pops a lot when downshifting haha

This project will be fun, I'll try to take a few pictures tommorrow.
- - - - - - - - - - -