Page 644 of 644

Got her last month as a birthday present to myself. Saved up for her for a while and finally got my dream car. Not a v8 but i dont care. She runs smooth and 305 hp is all I need. Plus I dont need any extra speeding tickets.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nero Galon
I passed my driving test 4 years ago and I will finally be getting insurance and driving for the first time since in the next few days.

I am honestly scared. I don't think I know what im doing.
why the long wait?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Good_Lord
Subaru's are disassembled and reassembled all the time and nobody's giving them praise for it.

SSS
OddOneOut

I lived close enough to my college at home to not need to drive and when I moved away to uni I moved to Bangor which is even smaller than my hometown. You can basically walk the whole city in an hour. So there just wasn't any need for a car so I've been saving money.

Now though I have stuff to do which requires transport and plus I just want to feel like I can go do things I want to do which I never had before.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nelshizzle

Got her last month as a birthday present to myself. Saved up for her for a while and finally got my dream car. Not a v8 but i dont care. She runs smooth and 305 hp is all I need. Plus I dont need any extra speeding tickets.

Congrats ! It always feels good to finally buy your dream car!

Manual or auto ?
- - - - - - - - - - -
Nero Galon fair enough!What's your first car then? You can always get someone to have a ride with you for the first outing.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Blayney
Fixed.

We have single operator assembly of our cameras (similar value to an AMG engine). Nothing special about it. Dodge Vipers have been hand assembled in small teams since the beginning.

they have an engraved signature of a german man, that's good enough for me
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BMW 8 series concept revealed. Is fucking ugly.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

where's the bmw? all i see is a buick concept car from 2002.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The slow and heavy 850csi looked way better than this.

Burn this, BMW, it's wrong.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
Congrats ! It always feels good to finally buy your dream car!

Manual or auto ?

Thanks! Auto, I have a monthly membership for a car wash anytime so ima go tomorrow n rub her down.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Keep her clean man!

I got to say I really like the color, a nice shade of blue.
- - - - - - - - - - -
New 8 design is pretty controversial. I think they're overdoing the kidneys. It's become a caricature of itself even on the new 7 and 5 series. Maybe it'll look better in person But I'm not interested in it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana