Page 641 of 641
i want a Quadrifoglio in the same way i want a Pontiac G8 GXP which is the same way i want an e39 M5. Fuck i want a big fast ridiculously powerful sports sedan. 
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Drove through the snoqualmie pass today in my CX-5 during a snowstorm, laughed at all the FWD scrubs pulling over and putting their tire chains on  
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
o yea forgot you got one. how are you liking the CX-5?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Love it. Regretting that Washington sales tax tho. Shoulda leased it in Oregon.

Will probably buy one after this lease is up. Too fun and capable to drive. I've taken it on quite a bit of varied trips.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Nice, glad you're enjoying it. It's getting a pretty big overhaul for the 2017 model year so you'd be able to get the freshened, latest iteration instead of purchasing a car that would be going on 4 or 5 years old which is always a bonus. Think you'd wanna wait for the diesel?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Haven't thought about that actually. I doubt it tho, tbh
CX-5 best looking SUV in history

smd if you disagre

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
close call but I think CX5 looks more right. Macan front looks like a wrong 911. 

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Good looking and SUV is an oxymoron.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Jaguar f pace, pls

volvo xc-90 is a strong challenger too, both are very pretty
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by JustRooster
Did you get the turbo in the CX-5?

? Didn't know this was an option? I have the most basic trim, but it was my understanding that the engine is the same across all the trims in the 2016.5 model
Yeah there's no turbo CX-5.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

i love that motor though  

(which is technically a ford engine)
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

The Volvo XC90 is classy for real though.

Is it a manual CX-5 ?
- - - - - - - - - - -
I've driven a few hundred luxury vehicles.  The classiest by far was a 2016 S550.  Second place is a 2016 XC90.  Volvo is on top of their fucking game right now.
I've always had a thing for Volvo, they are so weird and quirky but now they're just leaders in terms of design and engineering. Dat new S90 Excellence, good lord
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

The S90 also has an excellent commercial  
Zomg!..

It's still for sale (I think/ haven't been told otherwise)..
A 1985 LHD Opel Corsa Cabriolet in Spain in some Spanish museum I think (now)..
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C235174
http://antequeraclassic.com/catalogo/opel-corsa-cabriolet

Now, lets exercise more on whim and what if for allowing to plan for such a purchase..
If money was no object..
I'd first get my car fitted with;
A tow bar:
I know this can be done, I've seen it on the same make an model online.
Just found this off of Google too to prove it;

for a:

http://www.iwt.co.uk/products/car-transporter/ct115-and-ct136/
to pick up that 1985 car from Spain..

I'd park the trailer on the road and leave the Opel Corsa on the trailer until I can get it registered;
and allowed to drive on UK roads with UK plates to it's MOT after having been insured and registered with its new UK plates..
(I think there is a way to get age correct registration plates too on imported vehicles, and make this thing a B Reg true and true because it's a 1985 car).

If money wasn't an object and I wanted this car here with my own car to drive it/pull it back home on that trailer..

Honest to God, I only want it to over take a double decker bus on Brigstock Road as it's at a bus stop; I figure that'll be fun and nippy (fast, sporty) and.. If it doesn't kill me doing that in a LHD car, then yeah, done deal, I'd probably then just try and sell the car after I've had my thrill along Brigstock Road...
Besides, if memory serves me, this car should take leaded petrol/gasoline and I have no clue what to do with a car that needs that; but fulfilling my need to over take a bus in that thing along Brigstock Road; priceless...
If money wasn't an object.

Then I'd P'off to Springfield, Oregon which'll mean flying to Eugene via Salt Lake City for the flights I want to take P'ing away at least £6, 000 on a 12 day trip of a lifetime one summer.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 12, 2017,
What a peculiar 'want'

If you're going to Spain then could you just nip into Portugal and find me a decent Datsun 1200 pickup? Cheers.
7-piece drum mic set for sale. See classifieds.
You drive a Golf cab non diesel right?

I would strongly, strongly recommend not using that to tow roughly 2800-3000lbs. You will not have a good time and may in fact damage your car. Most people with those "tow packages" are cunts that are just doing it for appearances, or the trailers they are towing are those ridiculously small shortbox trailers that have a payload capacity of like 200lbs. Please do not use a 2.0 Golf to tow an equal (or more) amount of weight, especially if you don't have experience towing. You will hurt yourself, your car, or somebody else.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Looks like I've managed to blag some free Goodwood FOS tickets. Bonus. Probably going to pop to Auto Italia in Brooklands too as it's a 5 minute drive from my house. Let me know if you want pictures, as there is normally rare stuff at both of these.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Defo photos. Auto Italia bring me alfas and masers. Bizzarrini if there is one.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by OddOneOut
cliff_em_all jammy git!

A friend of mine drives cars for a British Supercar brand near me, so the tickets will come through him. I asked if we could borrow a car for a day, but he said no
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
in4 photos fosho
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

The power top works on my drop top.. I'm pleased.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Also; driving home at night with my roof down the other night was fun.
Quote by laid-to-waste