Page 365 of 365
Finally got my IRT60h on Wednesday...

I can't seem to make it sound bad at all, no matter what setting I randomly dial in.

Safe to say, it is a keeper, and I am now part of the brotherhood

Bask in my presence haha
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Quote by MickAlmighty
Finally got my IRT60h on Wednesday...

I can't seem to make it sound bad at all, no matter what setting I randomly dial in.

Safe to say, it is a keeper, and I am now part of the brotherhood

Bask in my presence haha

Still got that AOR I traded with you from years ago.

Glad to see you're still a Laney guy.
I still miss mine

Great amp. Was just too much for me at the time.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Is that an SD-1 hanging from the input? Lol.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Yeah it is. I was such a little shit
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
sd1 ftw
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Hey, you were 15 once. Don't judge
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
I'm not, i didn't even play guitar at 15, I didn't start till nearly 19. and i made (and still make ) most of the mistakes people blame 13 year olds for making
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Not sure. the other guys will know better than me but some analogue pedals don't really like to be in loops. it might just be that.
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

Quote by Fisheth24
Guys, so there's buzzing when I turn on my Phaser and Flanger in the FX loop of my Laney, but in front it's fine... What gives? (Using a Dreamscape and Small Stone... Should I get my FX loop looked at?)

You should do what you're supposed to do and put the phaser and flanger in front of the amp like a real man.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Fisheth24
Guys, so there's buzzing when I turn on my Phaser and Flanger in the FX loop of my Laney, but in front it's fine... What gives? (Using a Dreamscape and Small Stone... Should I get my FX loop looked at?)

maybe check the cables?
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
^is every device connected to the amp on the same mains line? Sometimes one room may have two outlets on different mains or with mains wiring messed up between the two. See if you can power all the stuff from the same outlet using an extension box.

Failing that, check the cables, if one of them loses its ground on a plug then buzz occurs. Check the patch cables too.

If all checks out ok then it can be the tube, if it has a tube driven fx loop or something wrong inside the amp.
Quote by Fisheth24
Thought Phasers and Flangers were time based/modulation effects?

They're modulation, with them you pretty much can do either depending on which you think sounds better.
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

Hey fellas, I just joined the Laney Club for the first time! I picked up a Laney GH100L and I'm really digging it. I posted a thread in Amp forum regarding some questions I had about it, but I figured I might post them here, too (you never know, some people might not see the one post or the other).

I'm looking for preamp tube, speaker, and drive control info mainly. Instead of rehashing it, ere's a link to the aforementioned post.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33474962#post33474962

Thanks guys!