Page 6 of 6
It's taken me a while to get into them. The drumming on both albums is particulary punishing. Hellcunt prefers that Sarcófago stlyed jarring use of blast beats, only it's even more pronunced. Ziggy is right both albums are excellent, especially Vengenance War... That is without a doubt one of the eviliest slabs of metal I've encountered.

New Archgoat artwork, stoked on the new EP.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Trying to get this bestial war metal stuff to click... Best starting points/most original (not Blasphemy clones) bands other than Blasphemy, Beherit, and Archgoat?
Quote by Born Headless
Trying to get this bestial war metal stuff to click... Best starting points/most original (not Blasphemy clones) bands other than Blasphemy, Beherit, and Archgoat?

Profanatica, maybe? I don't know if they constitute Bestial.
Conqueror
Revenge
Diocletian
Manticore
Teitanblood
Bestial Warlust

Also check out: Ride For Revenge, Sperm Of Antichrist/Void Meditation Cult.
Profanatica are better than most Bestial bands, but i wouldn't call them bestial. Anyone who is into Bestial BM ought to like Profanatica and Demoncy.Malaria and Blood are two old school grind bands that have a very similar sound to Bestial bm
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Born Headless

Check the first post.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Thanks everyone (except you Crazed )... And I already listen to Profanatica but thank you. I'll check the others out.
Quote by Riffmast

New Archgoat artwork, stoked on the new EP.

Sweeeeeeeet

Lookin' forward
Philosophy > Life
More like bendin' forward lol
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
You would do anything to get a rectal fix
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by The Wildchild
You would do anything to get a rectal fix

If it's your darling mum's, of course
Philosophy > Life
Less trash talk, more Corpse Molestation.
Quote by Steve08

Wayyy ahead of you -____-

Wow this stuff is brutal, this used to be Bestial Warlust? I don't think I've listened to them.
Last edited by dillonrips7 at Sep 1, 2011,
Yep, the link i posted was kind of the mid era between sounds, the early CM stuff was just typical death metal. That last demo they did was absolutely savage black/death/war kind of stuff.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by dillonrips7
Wayyy ahead of you -____-

Wow this stuff is brutal, this used to be Bestial Warlust? I don't think I've listened to them.

BESTIAAALLL WARRRRRLUUUSSSTTTTT

Vengeance War till Death has crazy awesome artwork. For some reason I never got into Blasphemy but this, I can get behind

Edit: Found a vid of this band finally. Pre-Nausea and Terrorizer stuff. I think it fits in here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZQqzlB36o4
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Sep 1, 2011,
That was awesome, old school grind with Bestial vocals.
Quote by Steve08

Dexedrine and Hate!
Quote by Steve08

Bllllllleeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuurrrrrggggggggggh. Total War. Unbelievable painting.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Some cool album art from the upcoming Wrathprayer album
Print:

And the copper plate the artist used to make the prints:

They went old school with this, I haven't heard of copper engravings being used in a long time
Apparently you can buy the copper plate too, not sure for how much/if its even for sale.
Im excited to see what else there is.
Demented!!
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
The art alone makes me want to listen to the album.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Haha yeah, same. I wasnt even that impressed with the demo, but this is definitely turning my head.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Same here, it's lacking a certain something.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Same here, it's lacking a certain something.

This is why I generally wait 'til the album comes out and then check it out in its' entirety before going out of my way to purchase it. The internet is wonderful!
I feel like listening to Mefitic. I remember a couple tapes and a 7" arrived in my mail not long after I stopped coming to UG. Got to get into that when I get home - so fucking evil sounding
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
You're all gay, seriously.
Pestilent winds
Rotting earth
Fire streaks the skies
Slow decay
Putrid stench
The Light chokes and dies
Ave finis!
Ave finis!
Ave finis!
...In vacuo...
That demo is cool, some pretty brutal black metal there. I'm not a fan of the vocals though, they aren't very interesting and I don't care much for that grunty tone. I think vocals like Impurath's would sound much better with this music. I'm interested seeing what these guys do next.
Pestilent winds
Rotting earth
Fire streaks the skies
Slow decay
Putrid stench
The Light chokes and dies
Ave finis!
Ave finis!
Ave finis!
...In vacuo...