Page 8 of 8
billy_kidd
23 IQ
With 8 guitars, humidification can get expensive and a bit of a chore. My $0.25 solution in my signature lasts for a couple weeks between re-wetting due to the very high absorbency.

My 2 electrics require less monitoring, so no hygrometer for them
billy_kidd
23 IQ
Quote by FenderBender72
I havent thought much about humidity. My acoustic has laminated nato back and sides with a laminated spruce top. neck is nato and the fretboard is rosewood. since its all lam do i need to worry? i know what the first post says, im just making sure i read it right.

If the fretboard gets too dry you might feel the edges of the frets ...
alwaysplayin
10 IQ
in kent england we have huge humidity and my neck warped so much it is 6 mm at the 8th fret going down to 2 at the first, i recently put a lower bridge in in to set it for 2 mm all the way down to make it more versatile. any advice
.GuitarKid.
10 IQ
So I live in ga and we are about at 60 for humidity in the summer but ever year I take a trip to Daytona beach Florida for a church camp and since I just recently learned guitar, I would love to take it with me. Is there anything I can do to protect my guitar aginst humidity damage? Daytona fl (72 humidity) guitar= Yamaha FG730S. Thanks
.GuitarKid.
10 IQ
So I live in ga and we are about at 60 for humidity in the summer but ever year I take a trip to Daytona beach Florida for a church camp and since I just recently learned guitar, I would love to take it with me. Is there anything I can do to protect my guitar aginst humidity damage? Daytona fl (72 humidity) guitar= Yamaha FG730S. Thanks