Insanely awesome band. I saw them a week or so ago. They played to under 30 people, but I swear, you'd think they were playing to a thousand. Listen to 'em. They're really good.

http://www.myspace.com/theknockdown
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
He sounds like Scott from Unwritten Law

Welcome to Desmond is pretty good.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I really like them, good stuff.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by lavazza
One more band that spunds like Lawrence Arms, apart from Lawrence Arms and a million bands whose name I forgot the moment I left their myspace, which doesn´t necessarily mean they´re bad, but not special

I think they sound more like Latterman than anything else.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
I didn't even realize that these guys were BOTM. I have Test/Retest and it is pretty good. I like their uptempo songs a lot but the slower ones are kinda bleh for me.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by Ska Wars
I think they sound more like Latterman than anything else.

then Latterman probably sound like the Lawrence Arms (in my ears)......I maybe once listened to Latterman on myspace, but they didn´t leave a real impression i think
Okay, that is just FAR too weird. I'm in a band with their old guitarist, and hang out with a few of those guys from time to time on campus. I go to school with all of them. Great stuff!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite