Page 1 of 2
Band rules, psyched to see them with Converge, Kylesa and Gaza next month!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I wish I could see them, but they always play halfway across the country or there's age limit of 20.
This band is spifferino
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quite good band live, really. Though I don't see them doing anything fancy with their 3 guitarists which is kinda sad, but other than that it's quite cool, saw them live in late June actually!
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Bump cuz I first heard this band today.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Also, to add something actually useful, their full length was awesome. It reminded me of a blackened nordic cancer bats.
Jibran, are you on a crusade to defile black metal?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
I know this band will upset the troo people, myself included to some extent.

But dammit, their music is awesome. I get a weird Baroness vibe from some songs even.
Maybe its cause John Baizley did their cover art
Quote by seeneyj
Fuck black metal. How do you get away with seeming so evil and junk when you put more effort into your makeup and outfits than Lady Gaga?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
BECAUSE THEYRE JUST TOO GRIM

seriously, Kvelertak is cool though.
Quote by seeneyj
Last edited by zezimathehero at Oct 2, 2010,
They are, yes.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
apparently they aren't the only ones
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm sure they're not. About 10% of the population is gay.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
By that statistic, there's about 3x as many gay people in China as there are citizens of Canada.

Math is fun!
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Scum is great. I was about to mention how I don't see much talk on them, but I haven't ever looked, so I dunno.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
There isn't much Scum talk in the metal forum
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I was just a little bit excited to see these guys get added to Soundwave revolution, only to realise I will be out of the country at the time and will miss them. Pity, cos they look like theyd be amazing live. Favourite song at present is probably Fossegrim
Saw these guys last saturday with comeback kid and the ghost inside, they were kinda awesome.
This band is awesome, great sound!
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jul 16, 2012,
Kvelertak are amazing. 'Sultans Of Satan' and 'Boldtorst' are such amazing songs, and I love that John from Baroness did the artwork for their debut.
Haha, I think this thread is how I first heard this band a couple of years ago, so thanks Hans... most fun band ever.

Scum are terrible.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Annihilator666
Strange line-up, but was probably a good show.

I finally got around to ordering the 2XLP and a shirt today. These guys need a distro in North America because the exchange rates were ridiculous. Shipping from Europe to Canada is usually really expensive too.

Now you know how it feels.
Page 1 of 2