It's like the Mountain Goats playing dance music. That's how I described them the other day. Great band.
Yeah, these guys are great. Loved the music video for Swimming Pool too.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Why didn't I say best band in this thread yet?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by due 07
their new song was radical. i liked it more than their album.

omg wear is it

nvrmnd found it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Should be moved to pop-punk but I just got the new record and I love it. Seeing them tomorrow night (technically) with my girlfriend who I haven't seen in a bit and I'm hella pumped
Quote by WCPhils
My prayers are with you and your balls TS

Quote by jetfuel495
I ran out of chicken nuggets.

When will this misery end.
This is the fourth time that I've went to this thread while I've been bored. I started off hating these guys, but I kept coming back. I'm starting to like it.
new album is good. 'skeleton' is stuck in my head always.
you're a stone fox
They were pretty darn good live. Every single song is just so darn catchy, it's everything I love about pop-punk.
Quote by WCPhils
My prayers are with you and your balls TS

Quote by jetfuel495
I ran out of chicken nuggets.

When will this misery end.
Does this band remind anyone else of Blink-182? They strongly remind me of Blink.
I'm an asshole.