EclipseRising
UG Newbie
616 IQ
composer award

SKAP The Swedish Association of professional composers, musicians and arrangers voting members voted Yngwie Malmsteen as the best composer they said "
SKAP Award goes to Yngwie Malmsteen for his Unique in its understanding of both classical music such as rock n roll, in a genre where songwriting talent often overlooked for the blazing instrumental technique.

SKAP "With his unique way of understanding classical music as well as rock n roll, he has written songs that have made him one of the foreground figures - if not THE foreground figure - for an entire genre. The Swedish Society of Popular Music Composers wish to praise an author whose songwriting skills are often overshadowed by his blazing guitar technique"

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/se/pressroom/skap/pressrelease/view/yngwie-malmsteen-miss-li-och-popkollo-bland-aarets-skap-stipendiater-763803
2CoolGhouls

✌ Visit my listings for the best in Scary Props, Horror Toys, Masks and more! ✌
a_7_x
x'; DROP TABLE *; --
425 IQ
Quote by EclipseRising

SKAP "With his unique way of understanding classical music as well as rock n roll, he has written songs that have made him one of the foreground figures - if not THE foreground figure - for an entire genre.

Last time I checked, dynamics played a very major role in classical music.
EclipseRising
UG Newbie
616 IQ
Quote by ABSTRACTSYMPHON
for some years now since unleashed the fury he´s writting has not been like it was before just that and cause ripper is just klling yngwies tunes live and studio

I am glad Yngwie got rid of Ripper
2CoolGhouls

✌ Visit my listings for the best in Scary Props, Horror Toys, Masks and more! ✌
helltothee
Idiot
55 IQ
Prefer his older stuff.

inb4 I get told I'm trying to be a classic rock hipster who's up his own

Quote by FryingNemo
I saw Satan one day
He looked kinda gay
The bible hates gays