apanos
111 IQ
Whether I'm searching for new tab or trying to open favorites, the page is
blank and the entire app freezes, forcing me to
close the app and reopen, with the same results. This has been happening for days. Please help!
kramtack
10 IQ
Mine is doing the same thing. I've deleted and reinstalled the app and when I search or load a favourite tab the screen goes blank and the app freezes.
Does anybody have a fix for this????
UG Support
426 IQ
Quote by apanos
Whether I'm searching for new tab or trying to open favorites, the page is
blank and the entire app freezes, forcing me to
close the app and reopen, with the same results. This has been happening for days. Please help!

We've received several reports of that kind and are currently working at fixing it. The bug should be fixed with our next update.
matteo1974
10 IQ
Just bought the iPhone app. Can't open any file... I'm on iOS6, iPhone 4S... Looking forward to the update
UG Support
426 IQ
@matteo1974: The updated version of Ultimate Guitar Tabs app (including iPhone 5 support) should be released these coming weeks. Your patience is greatly appreciated
UG Support
426 IQ
Dear iPhone Users,

Updated version UGT 2.1.1. is now available for download. Improvements include:

- Full iPhone 5 support to give you a perfect view of tabs on the larger screen
- iOS 6 compatibility issues fixed
- Minor bug fixes

Please contact us http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/contact.htm if you have any problems or questions
Jeannie S
10 IQ
I just downloaded the update on my Voip phone and it is freezing for me when I try to open new tabs. Is anyone else experiencing issues with the update? I will try deleting the app and downolading it again. I am hoping that will fix it.
Last edited by Jeannie S at Feb 17, 2013,