well,it is one of my last works. i know it have a lot of problem with the transitions. I hope you can give me some advices, guys. it will be recorded for the new album of my one-man band project.Use the RSE )))

p.s. sorry for my english )))
Attachments:
Dolor Aeternum.gp5
Dolor Aeternum.mid
Last edited by Rossielle at Dec 10, 2012,
Very nice, smooth and majestic chord progressions, nicely complimenting guitar and bass lines. The second chord in the intro needs a little fleshing out, the melodic connection isn't quite there yet. The second verse is a better example of how it works. I can imagine this having a massive reverby production, but that'd work well with the song...
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Tbh, I had to increase the tempo to 120 just to listen to it. Wayyyy too long and drawn out for my ADD ass. But, when I did speed it up, I really enjoyed it. The melodic concepts are awesome. The slow nature of it is not for me, but you did a really good job man.
Quote by EpiExplorer
Very nice, smooth and majestic chord progressions, nicely complimenting guitar and bass lines. The second chord in the intro needs a little fleshing out, the melodic connection isn't quite there yet. The second verse is a better example of how it works. I can imagine this having a massive reverby production, but that'd work well with the song...

thanx man. i hope the next time i'll do my wotk better than this time ))
Quote by BloodReverence
Tbh, I had to increase the tempo to 120 just to listen to it. Wayyyy too long and drawn out for my ADD ass. But, when I did speed it up, I really enjoyed it. The melodic concepts are awesome. The slow nature of it is not for me, but you did a really good job man.

this work it's really slow, but i tried to fill it with a lot of feelings . hope the other works will be better )))
Oh, wow... Really majestic. Love the jazz-y and classical feel to the chord progressions. Would love to hear this recorded!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Where do you want the soprano part?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion