Poll: A Serious Question About Polls...
Poll Options
View poll results: A Serious Question About Polls...
Yes
13 18%
No
27 37%
Random Answer
33 45%
Voters: 73.
When you see a poll in the Pit and you either don't know what it is, don't read it or care for it, do you just select a random option as your answer? I'm curious. Like Benjamin Button

Poll coming.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
It just feels like such an achievement when you pick a random answer and the majority of the users pick it. Such an accomplishment!!!
Quote by slash_GNR666

Yes
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
What is the difference between yes and random answer here? Or is it just me
Quote by Pitwulf
What is the difference between yes and random answer here? Or is it just me

Yeah, it's just you :P . "Yes" has three letters in it and "random answer" has 12 in it! besides, one option is only other word, and the other is a whole TWO words!!! :O :O :O
Quote by slash_GNR666

Lol a serious question in The Pit
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by coco-loco
It just feels like such an achievement when you pick a random answer and the majority of the users pick it. Such an accomplishment!!!

this
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Lol a serious question in The Pit

Are you laughing at me? How DARE you. What makes you think you're in any position to laugh at me damn you. Do you know who I am? Well DO YOU? Let me tell you who I am.

I am Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland. I bet you don't even ****ing know where that is, do you, you uneducated piece of tripe? I've washed moldy old socks more appealing than you, you filthy swinebag of oinklets! I've done time in the roughest parts of the joint! You better be scared BUDDY, because you have NO IDEA what you've got yourself into.

Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland does not stand for baloney, and you having a laugh at me qualifies as sheer, utter baloney. Don't you ever think that this is the last you'll hear of me. I have powers.

Oh yes, you read correctly. I have powers. Powers beyond the comprehension of a human being who has an IQ of anything below Stephen Hawking's. Unless you're me of course. I'm an enitrely different brand of human paste. Squeeze my tube and intelligence squirms out of my rear. You have been warned. This is a warning. Don't squeeze me you bitch.

Don't. Ever. ****. With. Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland.
Quote by slash_GNR666

Last edited by coco-loco at Dec 5, 2012,
Quote by coco-loco
Are you laughing at me? How DARE you. What makes you think you're in any position to laugh at me damn you. Do you know who I am? Well DO YOU? Let me tell you who I am.

I am Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland. I bet you don't even ****ing know where that is, do you, you uneducated piece of tripe? I've washed moldy old socks more appealing than you, you filthy swinebag of oinklets! I've done time in the roughest parts of the joint! You better be scared BUDDY, because you have NO IDEA what you've got yourself into.

Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland does not stand for baloney, and you having a laugh at me qualifies as sheer, utter baloney. Don't you ever think that this is the last you'll hear of me. I have powers.

Oh yes, you read correctly. I have powers. Powers beyond the comprehension of a human being who has an IQ of anything below Stephen Hawking's. Unless you're me of course. I'm an enitrely different brand of human paste. Squeeze my tube and intelligence squirms out of my rear. You have been warned. This is a warning. Don't squeeze me you bitch.

Don't. Ever. ****. With. Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666

I actually watched Chinatown tonight with Jack Nicholson in it! Fancy that!
Quote by slash_GNR666

Quote by slash_GNR666

Quote by brownshirt1
Aww look, coco and slash are flirting. How cute!

Flirting? I already came
Quote by coco-loco

Quote by lambofgod127

I vote random option when I read the post and legitimately don't care about it.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
benjamin button wasn't curious you dingus, it was his case that sparked curiosity
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.