are there going to be moshing douche****s, wANT to avoid that
I'm stressing out over this lol
sunbather is shit
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
374 IQ
I'm calling this. TS is gonna die at concert
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
you're seeing a metal band and you're concerned about "moshing douche****s?"

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
beefcake122
no fun.
350 IQ
**** you ******
answer my questions or die
that's not a thread it's a prmoise
sunbather is shit
whoomit
1,492 IQ
dont waste your money
on merch buy more beer you'll have
a much better time
whoomit
1,492 IQ
if what you want is
to avoid moshing people
watch it from the back
beefcake122
no fun.
350 IQ
Quote by whoomit
dont waste your money
on merch buy more beer you'll have
a much better time

I can't I"m drving
sunbather is shit
whoomit
1,492 IQ
if your at the back
it usually does sound
better anyway
whoomit
1,492 IQ
beer access is less
restricted from the back of
the crowd as well yo
whoomit
1,492 IQ
Quote by beefcake122
I can't I"m drving

well in that case please
stay responsible and just
buy a shirt instead
GibsonMan321
Semi-Lurker
426 IQ
Haikus all up in this motha****a
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
MH400
Banned
8,793 IQ
Whoomit are you drunk?
You've been typing in Haikus
For all ****ing day
beefcake122
no fun.
350 IQ
WHY ARE YOU DOING HAIKUS
I thought I was going crazy then I ralized tyou werereally were
sunbather is shit
whoomit
1,492 IQ
Quote by MH400
Whoomit are you drunk?
You've been typing in Haikus
For all ****ing day

ha ha ha jay no
ive only been up for like
30 minutes yo
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
374 IQ
Quote by beefcake122
**** you ******

Pisscan
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
MH400
Banned
8,793 IQ
Quote by whoomit
ha ha ha jay no
ive only been up for like
30 minutes yo

Oh good sir I seem
To have made a small mistake
Error in judgement
beefcake122
no fun.
350 IQ
dude I actually got that from the buttcream gang have you ever seen that movie I saw it like a longass time ago
sunbather is shit
whoomit
1,492 IQ
Quote by MH400
Oh good sir I seem
To have made a small mistake
Error in judgement

well then that is fine
i guess we will all just have
to move along then
MH400
Banned
8,793 IQ
Quote by whoomit
well then that is fine
i guess we will all just have
to move along then

I'm leaving this thread
Before we get warned for spam
To the Haiku thread!
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
Quote by beefcake122
**** you ******

i'll answer one of your questions.

now, i don't mind moshing and i go to hardcore/punk shows fairly often, but my few experiences with metal shows involved extreme dickish moshing of the highest nature.

dudes intentionally throwing themselves into merch tables, this one dude trying to pull me in despite the fact i told him numerous times "no" and "my ankle is sprained" and he was the only one moshing to an awful band, and an inevitable fight breaking out for no apparent reason.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
MH400
Banned
8,793 IQ
Metal moshers are cunts.

"trying to hurt each other" is not my idea of fun.

Edit: Holy ****, **** isn't censored.

Edit 2: Half censored?!
beefcake122
no fun.
350 IQ
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i'll answer one of your questions.

now, i don't mind moshing and i go to hardcore/punk shows fairly often, but my few experiences with metal shows involved extreme dickish moshing of the highest nature.

dudes intentionally throwing themselves into merch tables, this one dude trying to pull me in despite the fact i told him numerous times "no" and "my ankle is sprained" and he was the only one moshing to an awful band, and an inevitable fight breaking out for no apparent reason.

I don't want to get kicked out but if someone ever tried that I"d star t a fight, metal is the only music I like but msohing is ****ing dumb
also it's at Peabodys which is like a bar/grill I think so would people actually mosh ta someonthing like that?
sunbather is shit
whoomit
1,492 IQ
Quote by MH400
Metal moshers are cunts.

"trying to hurt each other" is not my idea of fun.

Edit: Holy ****, **** isn't censored.

Edit 2: Half censored?!

cunt by itself is censored

add any other letters to it and its not

it was de-censored so we could write scunthorpe all day erryday
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
Quote by beefcake122
I don't want to get kicked out but if someone ever tried that I"d star t a fight, metal is the only music I like but msohing is ****ing dumb
also it's at Peabodys which is like a bar/grill I think so would people actually mosh ta someonthing like that?

well, you might not have to worry so much in a bar/grill type place.

like whoomit romney said, stay near the back and you'll be fine.
beefcake122
no fun.
350 IQ
guys don't leav eme
I hav eno one ot talk to and I have undasnwered questions
sunbather is shit
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
get there early.

buy your merch before the show and put it in your car if they allow re entry. if not, buy it after the show.

there. now go to sleep you drunk.
beefcake122
no fun.
350 IQ
bro i'm not even tired
they won't sell out of mucrch will they
sunbather is shit
whoomit
1,492 IQ
Quote by beefcake122
bro i'm not even tired
they won't sell out of mucrch will they

sometimes the stands do

you can ask the people how much they have, and if they think they'll run out of anything. They're usually very helpful.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
Kriegherz
by request only
30 IQ
Quote by whoomit
sometimes the stands do

you can ask the people how much they have, and if they think they'll run out of anything. They're usually very helpful.

That's a shit haiku.
I thought you could do better.
I'm disappointed.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
6-String_Madman
1,652 IQ
Go to the venue early and buy the shirt right away.

Going to the venue early so you could have a shorter queue in front of you.
And when you are there early, you can have a bigger chance of being able to buy merch before it runs out and of course for you to get a good spot unless people would turn your spot into a mosh zone.

Based on experience.
beefcake122
no fun.
350 IQ
guys I love you but you're all fags **** you
thanks for the hlep
sunbather is shit
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,002 IQ
If you wanna get a good spot, it mostly depends on what time the dors open and how famous the band is but

If you want to avoid the moshers then you have to stay in the back, so it doesn't matter what time you get there.

Also, buy the merch after the show. Always after.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise