MH400
Banned
660 IQ
Did you have trouble getting used to it when you first got it?

I know its a fantastic pedal, but I'm having trouble "clicking" with it. I'm using it as 2 singles (beater slot on both sides)
Last edited by MH400 at Dec 9, 2012,
Niiko
Behemoth of cheese!
30 IQ
Nah, I loved mine when I first got them but then I noticed that the foot plate was a little small for my feet. The same with the Iron Cobra. Those were my only problems with the pedals hence why I use a Speed Cobra and Pearl Eliminator now.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
TNA
90 IQ
Have you played double bass before? Every pedal has a different feel to it so it's just a matter of getting used to it. It may be a great pedal, but it might not be the right pedal for you.
MH400
Banned
660 IQ
I had a Gibraltar Avenger 6611.

After playing around with the DW I finally understand it. It is a very unforgiving pedal. Because the action is a lot faster, it punishes imperfection. Does that make sense?

I'm finally starting to get the feel of it down. I need to adapt to it.
shyfly
10 IQ
I love my DW5000 - though it also took me some time to get use to it. I just played around with the settings until I found what was comfortable.
Second Rate
40 IQ
I didn't care for the action, i thought it was too stiff. It's an incredibly well built pedal though.
Skinny91
Object-beater
110 IQ
The one time I played one I thought it was a great piece of kit, it makes sense needing to adapt because of the different ways high end pedals are designed.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp