Page 1 of 2
If you're a girl or a gay guy and you're horny say "I'm in the mood for some dude." Just thought of it and you can keep that in your pocket for a rainy day.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Being thrifty is pretty nifty.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Weaponized
Does this mean your in the mood for some dude?

it would be rather rude if I was in the mood for some dude
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
glarfing gincher
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
Goddamit! Mother****ers won't stop shitting in my lemonade.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I keep asking people to "rock me a tremendous" to mean "do me a favor/solid". I also, call my erection my "raging tremendous".

Tremendous is a good word, and it's way silly.

My friend's little sister called me "ballsy with palsy" to mean stupid and uncoordinated.

My other friend said "mom hold my boner" when he was excited about going into a store.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I'm in the... moodsy for some pussy
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Shitting in (x)'s cereal - The act of revenge for a perceived wrong-doing, even if the act wasn't truly committed. However, it can be done for shits and giggles on occasion. Inversely, shit in my cereal works for acts of chaotic evil committed against the speaker.
Quote by NothingRocks
Shitting in (x)'s cereal - The act of revenge for a perceived wrong-doing, even if the act wasn't truly committed. However, it can be done for shits and giggles on occasion. Inversely, shit in my cereal works for acts of chaotic evil committed against the speaker.

What the fuck is wrong with you
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
2edgy4me
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
I'd wear her like a boxing glove
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I mentioned this in the NFL thread one time and I use it in real life occasionally with friends that like football, but I totally use "Plaxico Burress" as a noun meaning "to shoot oneself in the foot" or thigh as it were. It's pretty funny.
*your ad here*
Two in the hand is worth one in the arse.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Diamond Dave
been there, coined that.

this thread is streets behind.

This man is streets ahead.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
This actually a favorite game of my family's

- Melt the Egret
- Paint the stop sign yellow
- Riding the carousel to Dover

Rhyming ones
Achin' for some bacon
Cravin' some shavin'

Sex one
I've got itches for some bitches
Last edited by Jacques-Henri at Dec 11, 2012,
I'm in the mood for a tremendous.

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
when you have to leave your bro's and go home to the gf/wife knowing full well that you're going to get moaned at:

i'm gaggin' for a naggin'
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
When I'm feeling the physical effects after a heavy night of filthy man-love in a public toilet.

BRUISIN' FROM A CRUISIN'.

When somebody has an innate ability to ascertain where people meet random strangers for sex.

HE'S GOT A NOGGIN FOR DOGGIN'.

When a lady likes to give to give pleasure as well as pain.

SHE'S A 'KISSED-HIM-AND-FIST-HIM' KINDA GAL.
Last edited by Johnny_Ibanez at Dec 11, 2012,
when you've finished a particularly painful bout of diarrhea:

"Oh man, i'm bageling so bad right now."
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My girlfriend once said, "I'm so happy I could just shit all over." All my friends use it now.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
My girlfriend once said, "I'm so happy I could just shit all over." All my friends use it now.

Does your girlfriend like scat?
*your ad here*
Quote by jakesmellspoo
when you've finished a particularly painful bout of diarrhea:

"Oh man, i'm bageling so bad right now."

Alteranitevely when you feel it coming on you can say 'I need to splutter my guts.'
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
"It's cackamarela"

i.e. gross. My mum used to say it all the time.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
"X is a bag of wank". People may already be using it but I'd like to see it used more.
OUT OF ORDER
Page 1 of 2