why do you keep phrasing it that way
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I love Sam Cooke, but I'm on my way to bed so I won't get to post youtube links.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ErikLensherr
why do you keep phrasing it that way

well last night was just a deceptive title to set up an m night shamylan twist. tonight's just for the callback lulz.
#DTWD
RIP Yasser Arafat
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
RIP dime...
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.

I wish he lived to write more music. A Change Is Gonna Come is a ****ing masterpiece. (And Seal's cover actually improves it.)
I think he wrote a song that I liked, unless I'm thinking of a different person or different song. If that's the case, I don't think he wrote any songs that I've ever liked.
*your ad here*
justice4kurt!!!

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Dec 11, 2012,
Well if the last thread is any indication, TS is gonna cause some poor unsuspecting 33yo singer to be shot today.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana