anyone4tea
32 IQ
Seems I can't sell my fender nor my electro-acoustic so family loyalty dictates the pawning of the beast.

I'm offering a good price, with insured UK shipping and hard case included.

The electro-acoustic is still available for sale for 110 ono. The Fender I've decided to keep. Price includes the hard case too.

Any questions, just let me know. All the best. Si.
anyone4tea
32 IQ
Hey Fisheth,

I really need to sell before Christmas, hence the price drop. If it's not sold within the next few days I might just put it on ebay. Maybe we can sort something out where you pay most now and the rest after Christmas? Shipping is fully insured and free of charge. I own an engineering parts company so I just ship stuff through the company account.
Fisheth24
I play Bass.
6,399 IQ
Quote by anyone4tea
Hey Fisheth,

I really need to sell before Christmas, hence the price drop. If it's not sold within the next few days I might just put it on ebay. Maybe we can sort something out where you pay most now and the rest after Christmas? Shipping is fully insured and free of charge. I own an engineering parts company so I just ship stuff through the company account.

That could be a good idea, how much ideally would you want now?

I'll chat to my dad about it when he gets back in, by the way. Have you either posted on here to sell stuff before or have an ebay account so I can check references and stuff?

Just being cautious. Hope you understand
anyone4tea
32 IQ
I can't see anything yet... was it PM or email? Email seems more reliable than the PM system on here.
anyone4tea
32 IQ
Still for sale, I've been away over Christmas so sorry for the late reply. Will PM folk now.

Thanks.