Bahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaa
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
A little bit yeah. I've got a license to carry if you know what I'm saying. These aren't concealed weapons if you know what I'm saying.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I'm starting the gym after new years..
>.>
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Well played, TS.

Well Played
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
Gym three times a week. Best thing for me.

Quote by FryingNemo
I saw Satan one day
He looked kinda gay
The bible hates gays
So Satan I shall slay
Amen.
Do I even lift
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
gym 5days/week
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I don't keep my guns all bulging and impressive on purpose. I have to lift furniture all day at work.
Quote by flame843
I do pushups. Works the triceps and the pecs...although I ought to do focused bicep and tricep and back exercises as well, probably.

FTFY
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by flame843
I do pushups. Works the biceps and the pecs...although I ought to do tricep exercises as well, probably.

Also when I am giving handjobs to strangers for money i frequently switch arms to balance muscle growth and provide them with full satisfaction.