Page 1 of 4
How tall are you, pit? If you're short, do you get embarrassed around taller girls? If you're tall do you feel like a giant?

post em
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
We had a cooler thread with a poll like this already.

Nonetheless, 5'11 or '12 ish. It's been a while since I measured.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Pretty average at 70.5 inches. I'm not hung up on my height either way.
5'9 or 10, not sure.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I was 5'8'' last time I measured, as for my height.......

While we're on the subject. I met a guy today who was roughly 7' tall. Tallest guy I've ever seen irl.
I'd prefer to be taller than I am. I'm maybe a bit below average, can't remember it exactly.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'm 6 foot 2, or 188 cm. I'm a little on the tall side, but not a lot. My last girlfriend was a whole foot shorter, so that was interesting. I have met one or two girls roughly at my height or slightly taller than me though.
Not too much over 5'9, if I remember correctly.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
6' exactly. Wish I were a bit taller as I like taller girls.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
6'6 and can't reach the rim
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
6'1-6'2, not sure exactly. Feels good, wouldn't mind being taller than that but definitely not shorter.
6'0. And I am horribly un-attracted to girls that are taller than me. I don't know why; I just don't like it.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
Quote by losing battle

I know dem feels man, I know dem.
Can't believe Michael Jordan is the same height as us. I can jump to touch it, but to do a successful dunk is like, wtttthhhh. Then you see 5'8 kids doing it.

HOW!?
Quote by losing battle

How is that even possible?

I'm around 5'10" and can juuuuust touch it.

(I wish I could dunk )
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 5, 2013,
Quote by genghisgandhi
Leg strength, obviously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLtwoYmtjJw
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
I'm like 6' 0 - 6' 1. I'm not huge but I'm pretty tall.

Honestly, I wish I was around 5' 9.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
6'4. I've seen like one woman who is as tall as me (since I was a little kid anyway) and no, I didn't get embaressed.
Page 1 of 4