2013-2013 NHL Season Thread! Teemu or whatevs. Bryzgalov. Rangers suck. JVR = Beaut.

Page 1 of 196

So now that the lockout is looking to be over, I thought I would make this thread before the new CBA was drawn up and ratified:

Streams:

http://atdhenet.tv/
CBC (if in Canada, otherwise try a proxy?)
firstrowsports.eu
sportlemon.tv
justin.tv if you want to sort through the shittyness of justin.tv
anyone else have any links?

Last edited by CaptainRon at Jan 11, 2013,
Habs for cup #25 ooh yeee

EDIT: Sweden and USA were on the same flight back from Ufa. And the Americans were very respectful.

Hate to think what would've happened if they had travelled with the Russians..
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Jan 6, 2013,
If the season is canceled ts should be forced to have the lyrics to a pop song of the pits choosing for getting my hopes up.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by CaptainRon
The nice thing is we don't have to deal with this for another 10 years!

Potentially 8, but whatevs.
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Wait is the lockout actually over now? I know there's a CBA being drawn up but what are the chances of it falling through?
It's over. Season is go.

EDIT: I know the salary cap is gonna be 64-ish million next season, but what about this season?

Habs need to sign Subban, if the cap goes down already this year, we need to cut somebody lose...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Jan 6, 2013,
Quote by Demon Wolf
It's over. Season is go.

Awesome. Haven't followed much NHL before and was disappointed that there was no season this year. Wonder if my hockey crazy housemate has heard the news yet.
Quote by Demon Wolf
It's over. Season is go.

EDIT: I know the salary cap is gonna be 64-ish million next season, but what about this season?

Habs need to sign Subban, if the cap goes down already this year, we need to cut somebody lose...

Same as last I would imagine. That's always been the talk. 70-71-ish.
Haha what an op.

Seasons pretty much a go. Really unlikely to fall off at this point. Leafs are gonna suck and get a top pick. Or make the playoffs. Cant wait to watch yakupov play with all the canadians after showing his true colours of a classless russian punk lol
omg does this mean i get to see teemu play again? omg omg omg
..::fat
lard::..
Marcus Johansson dropped off at a gas station when the news broke. His Allsvenskan team was heading to an away game

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
When do games start?

Noone knows. 15th perhaps, need a few days to ratify, get everything set and then camps can start wed/thu/fri depending on that.
420 blaze it phaggets

Well I guess I have a reason to get on UG again. What's the deal with NHL Gamecenter this year? Heard a while back it'll be free
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Haha what an op.

Seasons pretty much a go. Really unlikely to fall off at this point. Leafs are gonna suck and get a top pick. Or make the playoffs. Cant wait to watch yakupov play with all the canadians after showing his true colours of a classless russian punk lol

New CBA allows 14 non-playoff teams to be eligible for the 1st overall pick.

The Leafs are gonna suck and then lose out on the 1st pick and every one will rejoice.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by marchoso
New CBA allows 14 non-playoff teams to be eligible for the 1st overall pick.

The Leafs are gonna suck and then lose out on the 1st pick and every one will rejoice.

Quoted for the horrendous and no doubt inevitable truth

on the plus side if the Leafs truly are shit this year in a 50 game season the pain will hurt less, so i mean there's that to look forward to.

Happy to see there's going to be hockey though
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
America defeats Canada and hockey comes back. Coincidence?
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Quote by TDS
America defeats Canada and hockey comes back. Coincidence?

Quoting for double the visibility.

Also thanks to minuteman for posting the kovy gif.
It's... it's beautiful :')

A 50 game season in this amount of time is the dumbest idea I've ever gotten really excited about.