Page 1 of 2
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
David

Not really what I was going for, but I can appreciate that
Mr. Fuzzy-wubbles.

Then I'd cuddle with it and whisper to it "Mr. Fuzzy-wubbles, I wub you. "
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 10, 2013,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
beaver fever
I actually like this one a lot

Quote by Saint78
Anur
Too close to anal.

Quote by whywefight
Stubble's Super Awesomely Sexy Octave Fuzz Buster Pedal
You would name your octave fuzz that? I'm flattered.
Quote by stubbles
You would name your octave fuzz that? I'm flattered.

No I would name my octave fuzz pedal Jimmy. So it can have the same name as my laptop, first guitar, and my car.

edit: and my jump drive....
Last edited by whywefight at Jan 10, 2013,
The Fuzzy Octavpus. On the pedal it will have a picture of hairy giant octopus with the face of a Grizzly Bear. Keeping in theme with the octopus, it will have 8 octave/harmony settings.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by whywefight
No I would name my octave fuzz pedal Jimmy. So it can have the same name as my laptop, first guitar, and my car.

edit: and my jump drive....
...Page?

Quote by sebastian_96
The Fuzzy Octavpus.
Best one so far.
zy oxy

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
ciao she

"Adolf Oliver Bush"
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Fuzzy Octopus
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
Fuzzy Octopus

Quote by Me
The Fuzzy Octavpus. On the pedal it will have a picture of hairy giant octopus with the face of a Grizzly Bear. Keeping in theme with the octopus, it will have 8 octave/harmony settings.

Yours is like a cheap generic brand of my obvious superior product.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
^Worst fuzz pedal name ever.

the muffin!
Fuzzkill.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
squeal like a pig

there would be a picture on it of an obese hillbilly going all Deliverance on a guy
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by sebastian_96

I came here to say this. i hate you for stealing my idea several hours before I even thought of it. We are now enemies.
Quote by beer bear
I came here to say this. i hate you for stealing my idea several hours before I even thought of it. We are now enemies.

Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker!

the muffin!
Octa-mom or Nadya
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
I'd call it Michael. It would be the newest in a line of effects pedals called the Jackson Five.
Page 1 of 2