Omniscient G
Registered Sex Offender
88 IQ
I think on articles it should be changed so comments can be deleted and so the comment box is at the top of the comments so we don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom.
Bair
UG Fanatic
2,875 IQ
I agree about the comment box being at the top but I don't think comments ever should be deleted. Any dumb ass should be able to say any dumb ass thing he/ she wants
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Omniscient G
Registered Sex Offender
88 IQ
Quote by Bair
I agree about the comment box being at the top but I don't think comments ever should be deleted. Any dumb ass should be able to say any dumb ass thing he/ she wants

But you can delete comments on the forums so wouldn't it make sense to be able to do it on articles?
AeroRocker
I'm too old for this ****
1,019 IQ
The new articles have a "reply" feature where users can comment directly on one comment. If you could delete your comments you could potentially delete the comments of anyone who replied to you.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
DaFjory
In Lane we trust
1,487 IQ
I think he was suggesting something more like a "hide this post" option, in the same way as "hide this topic" works. Such an instant option would be a lot better than ignore, which still shows the "you are ignoring this user" box.