Page 1 of 3
I guess I can count 3.

One when I was born.

One when I wrote off a Ford Fiesta.

One when I didn't go to sleep for 5 days and wound up on section when I was 18.
Yeah, turns out you need sleep, young dumb reckless me didn't know that.

I was born not breathing, I drowned in my own shit, literally! The get go was shit -- has been up hill ever since.

That's me, what about you?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 21, 2013,
Goddamn it you were so close too.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
9/11
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I've never nearly died because I don't get in to situations where literal death is a significant possibility.
When my banjo string snapped....I thought I was a goner
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jetfuel495
by this i mean i am so sexy i had a heart attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVAzR706G_M

If looks could kill, eh?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by slash_GNR666

I really hope you mean that you own a banjo and a string snapped cos otherwise it's too early for this.
There've been a few. Once on family holiday in Torquay when I was about 16. My sister and I were running around these trees on a hill of grass. We started running downhill and the gradient of the hill increased sharply. There was no way we could stop. We both made the decision to crash stop into trees. This worked. Then we looked where we'd been heading and there was a 50 metre cliff drop to the beach. We we about five steps from death.
On a long trip by myself (central Alberta to Western BC), I dozed off and opened my eyes just in time to swerve out of the way of oncoming traffic (single lane (one each way) highway)

Probably scared the shit out of the car driving towards me.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
ive had quite a few just going to type out the ones i remember best atm
1.i was born with the umblilical cord wrapped around my neck and my twin brother dead from the same thing(people joke that we were fighting in there) but my mother and me both almost died that day

2.when i was 15 i was in a hit and run accident that left my right leg permanently damaged

3.on my way to the United states there were some complications....ill leave it at that

4. this is a few times but im counting it as one since ive had insomnie for years ive had a few close calls with falling asleep or being drowsy at the wrong time such as driving,on the job(construction), bus stop etc. not to count the damage days of stying awake is doing

a few others my doctors amazed at my tolerence for pain...
....ill be aight
had about 4 beers one night at a friend's place. decided later after i got back home to take my antidepressant (remeron 30 mg/nightly) when i was still taking it. my buzz had gone a few hours before but i guess that the alcohol still was in my system when i took it because i ended up going unconscious for like half an hour.

pretty much how it went was me and my friend got back to his place (where i lived at the time) after drinking that night. i decided to take my meds and i got really hungry (side effect of the meds) so i went up to make some toast. i got sick all of a sudden and ran to the bathroom thinking i was going to puke. by the time i got to the bathroom i felt pretty fucked up, then my whole body went limp and i dropped on the floor. my friend actually told me he woke up to it hah, and he was pretty drunk. he told me he heard me walking out of the bathroom about 30 minutes later, which is the only reason i knew how long i was out for.

by the point i was on the floor, everything felt pretty unreal and i was cold and couldn't move. i knew something was going to happen and i felt myself starting to go out. fought it for a bit but i caved in. all i remember thinking before i whited out and went unconscious was "well, guess this is it then". that's it lol, i was pretty much fucking numb to everything. then i woke up (literally felt like seconds later) with sweat all over my body. after that i just wiped myself off, ate the cold toast and went to sleep.

at least i didn't puke i guess. i really don't particularly know why it happened since i know people that drink on their meds. i wasn't even buzzed when it happened, but my body must just have low tolerance for that shit.
Last edited by Dregen at Jan 22, 2013,
Only came close when I had some bad sleep paralysis. My head almost exploded. Or so it felt like. It happened at least 2 or 3 times in my lifetime.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Wow, I didn't realize how many people have had actual near death experiences. I've never even had a near near near near near death experience.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by willT08
I've never nearly died because I don't get in to situations where literal death is a significant possibility.
So you've never been in a car?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by voncameron
Being in the Army is fun.

so i've heard from my friend who has a beret soaked in a dead muslim's blood (some initiation shit apparently?). and he has PTSD.
Last edited by Dregen at Jan 21, 2013,
Quote by the bartender
So you've never been in a car?

How many people get in cars each day? How many people die in cars each day?

I said significant possibility.
Quote by slash_GNR666

Mother****ing hell has everyone in the pit ripped this part of their dick?
ayy lmao
I almost tried stage diving at a Lamb of God concert once.

In all seriousness though, I can recall one time. I was camping somewhere with a few friends and we went off into the woods, ignorantly believing the entire camp ground had trails and markers. After walking for like, an hour, we had no clue where we were and started back tracking. Long story short, I climbed about 50/60 ft up a ninety degree hill to get back to our site, and fell near the top. I grabbed a root after free falling 10 ft, and made my way back up. It was horrifying; I'm actually very afraid of heights now.
Quote by willT08

I'd say that your death is a significant possibility.
Quote by willT08

i drove in winter weather once going pretty slow. ended up hitting a patch of slush and rolled my vehicle, which landed about 30ft from a frozen creek. and my brother was in there too. i don't underestimate that kind of shit anymore. i always focus on driving the best i can.
Quote by willT08

When you're driving a car, a single wrong move can potentially be fatal. If that isn't a significant risk then I don't know what is.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
When you're driving a car, a single wrong move can potentially be fatal. If that isn't a significant risk then I don't know what is.

and this is the point i was making. really, this is the key difference between a good driver and a bad driver. like, my sister is a crazy driver, but the thing is she's never made a mistake when things could be bad. unlike me. lol.
Quote by whywefight
I'd say that your death is a significant possibility.

In the UK about 8 people die in car crashes each day. There are 33 million cars in the UK...

In what way is this significant?
Quote by willT08
In the UK about 8 people die in car crashes each day. There are 33 million cars in the UK...

i take it you don't get much snow over there.
Quote by willT08

You're over-thinking what I was saying.

I'm just saying that your death overall is quite probable. It could be the little things, the tiny chances of death in everyday life that eventually can kill you when the right circumstances occur.
Quote by Dregen
i take it you don't get much snow over there.

This as well, coming from another South Dakotan. I lost control of my car for a short while twice today.
Last edited by whywefight at Jan 21, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
You're over-thinking what I was saying.

I'm just saying that your death overall is quite probable. It could be the little things, the tiny chances of death in everyday life that eventually can kill you when the right circumstances occur.

My death overall is certain And yeah it could be, but the chances of the circumstances being right isn't significant. That's all I'm saying.
Last winter I was getting out of the car after parallel parking in the city. I was just about to put my foot out when a car slid past me taking my car door off. Scared the shit out of me figuratively. Almost literally too.
Quote by homeless-john
I really hope you mean that you own a banjo and a string snapped cos otherwise it's too early for this.

I wish
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by beer bear
Last winter I was getting out of the car after parallel parking in the city. I was just about to put my foot out when a car slid past me taking my car door off. Scared the shit out of me figuratively. Almost literally too.

sorry dude, i just pictured that happening and i lol'd. i feel bad for it though, that would be a shitty way to go out.
Quote by chookiecookie
Alright. I need to know.

How did you break it?

Not to make you relive it but yeah, we all need to know. For scientific and preventative reasons.
Well, I was riding a horse on a mountain, basically on the edge of a cliff near the top of some switchbacks, and the horse in front of me decided to kick the shit out of the horse I was on. My horse was literally scrambling to not fall off the edge.

After that I proceeded to get off and walk the rest of the way.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by chookiecookie
Alright. I need to know.

How did you break it?

I'm not gonna go into to much detail but giving the misses a good servicing and then felt a slight twinge... I pulled out and well...

Quote by lambofgod127

Page 1 of 3