BaltoAmerica
21 IQ
This is the description from the auction

[forbidden link]

Time to find a new home for the best guitar I’ve ever owned – It’s a beautiful vintage yellow/amber flame sunburst 10-top Paul Reed Smith Custom 22. This guitar sounds gorgeous and can do just about anything – warm, thick chords, searing leads – there’s a reason it lists new for well over $3,000 and was dubbed the Les Paul killer.

Here are the specs.
Serial#: 6 29287 10
Carved Maple Vintage yellow flame 10-top (it means cream of the crop sunburst pretty)
Solid Mahogany Body and Neck
Rosewood Fretboard with Abalone PRS bird inlays
Dragon I pickups (original) with 5-way rotary selector
Stop–tail bridge
Locking tuners
Includes PRS Case (not original) – has locks but I am a musician and lost the keys – it’s got some cosmetic wear around the edges.

I replaced one of the knobs but I’d bet a lot you couldn’t tell which one – everything else on the instrument is original. The guitar is in great condition but not pristine – some very superficial scratches on the back - no rash whatsoever. There are a few deeper nicks around the edge of the body and the top of the headstock (see the pictures) but nothing that detracts from the beauty of the instrument – still, I’d say it’s been not so much a collector’s item as a truly fine, playing instrument.

If you’d like me to detail more of the blemishes shoot me an email – I know this is a big purchase and I’ve done my best to take photos of all the little palm-to-forehead dings I delivered to it over the years.

Like I said before it can do anything – jazz, classics, country, indie – if you want a sound, you can coax it out of this guitar - pick it up, plug it in and you’ll know. I’m finally selling it because I’ve been playing almost exclusively acoustic for the past 4 years and it’s too much guitar to be stuck in the case all the time.