I've been looking for new songs to learn in Drop C tuning. I currently know only Killswitch Engage and Children of Bodom and I was hoping you guys could give me more songs from some bands that are in Drop C.

Any ideas?
"Spookshow Baby" by Rob Zombie I know is in drop c. It's a fun song to play
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
I know August Burns Red and Texas in July are both all in drop C. Pretty much all of those bands in that genre are in drop C.
Some Atryu. Becoming the bull is fun to play. So is shamefull and all of the "A deathgrip on yesterday" album.
Disturbed have some drop C songs and I think In Flames do too. Those are the ones I could think of outside CoB which you already mentioned.
Pavement does a bunch of songs in the drop C manner. I don't know if they are your style or not, but the songs are fun and quite catchy.
Dååth, I think. There should be a few complete tabs here (guitar pro, not sure which version). Just search Daath and you should find it. They're a Death/Groove Metal band with some Gypsy Jazz influences. It should definitely help with alternate picking. Also I'm pretty sure Wintersun is in Drop C. Try that too. They're a little closer to COB but have much longer tracks and more Folk influences.
Bands with songs in Drop C:

• 12 Stones
• 3 Doors Down
• 36 Crazyfists
• A Day To Remember
• Alter Bridge
• Anberlin
• As Blood Runs Black
• As I Lay Dying
• Asking Alexandria
• Atreyu
• August Burns Red
• Black Dahlia Murder
• Black Label Society
• Born of Osiris
• Breaking Benjamin
• Bring Me The Horizon
• Bullet For My Valentine
• Children of Bodom
• Chimaira
• Cold
• Cradle of Filth
• Darkest Hour
• Deftones
• Disturbed
• Drowning Pool
• Escape The Fate
• Five Finger Death Punch
• For Today
• From First to Last
• Godsmack
• Hatebreed
• Killswitch Engage
• Kittie
• Metallica
• Mudvayne
• Nickelback
• P.O.D.
• Rammstein
• Receiving End of Sirens
• Saosin
• Senses Fail
• Sick Puppies
• Static-X
• System of a Down
• The Damned Things
• Thrice
• Zao
Most of the Wintersun songs are in Drop C. Try "Sons of Winter and Stars" ! A great tab is available on UG.
There's a few Bob Dylan songs with the drop c tuning. I can find them if you're interested.