pretty cool sound on the guitar... unique kind of song. was going to say the mix was crowded, should pan some things out but then i realized it's just a thick guitar track and drums.

... needs bass. can't really comment on the tune itself without a melody, just punching out some riffs. which are pretty cool mind you.
Quote by fdsaevad
pretty cool sound on the guitar... unique kind of song. was going to say the mix was crowded, should pan some things out but then i realized it's just a thick guitar track and drums.

... needs bass. can't really comment on the tune itself without a melody, just punching out some riffs. which are pretty cool mind you.

Bass is there! It's side-chained to the kick. I have a lot less low end on there than I feel I should have, as I haven't heard it on a good subwoofer. I was afraid of putting on too much, and having it sound really boomy for everyone with good sound systems.

Okay, cool. This stuff helps me. I don't have access to a good sound system to find this stuff out. I'll EQ more bass on there. Thanks man.