I've got a JCM 900 and the corner pieces and vent grill are both cracked and showing signs of age, I would like to replace them, but I can't because it appears that they used some form of completely round headed screw or maybe a rivet/pin of some wort to attach it into the wood. How would one go about removing these seeing as they have no way of using conventional screwdrivers to removing them?
Quote by R45VT