lightningjoe88
1,612 IQ
Hey everyone,
Bought some big ol Sanyo speakers from 1979 at a garage sale not too long ago and then got some free vintage stereo equipment off Craigslist (all works, guy gave it away free because he couldn't "fix" it). Anyway, I have the stereo hooked up to some kinda crappy newer speakers and would like to fit them to my big vintage ones. Anyone know what type of cable that would take? I took pictures but they are low quality, sorry. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

- Joe
Attachments:
S7001219.JPG
S7001214a.jpg
Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,831 IQ
Here, let me fix that for you.

There we go. Now back on topic, I can't help you.
But good luck with that and what not.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
Bair
UG Fanatic
2,918 IQ
Looks like an RCA connection which is strange
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
jthm_guitarist
"funny" but "unmemorable"
1,474 IQ
I would need better pictures to be sure but speaker wire is speaker wire. You just need 2 conductors and it'll work.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Jesse0315
421 IQ
Generally if you can get some close up shots of the wiring radio shack can help you find what type of wire you need. They was atleast in my case a few months ago just be sure to take detailed pictures.
Quote by Lord_Doku
The entire Spider line sounds like a trashcan getting humped by a fire truck while it's in the garbage disposal unit.

Basically...
Bair
UG Fanatic
2,918 IQ
Quote by lightningjoe88
Haha thanks for the fix. The speakers were a real impulse buy, I didn't check em out that well but the guy said they work fine (my neighbor). I'm thinkin' this?:

http://www.amazon.com/IEC-Speaker-Wire-Male-Cable/dp/B003U44LA8/ref=pd_rhf_ee_s_cp_1_KRW8

This or you could just make one yourself buy cutting up an extra RCA cable you have laying around. Just inner wire to + and outter wire to -
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
IMABBALLPLAYER
doesnt really play bball
1,880 IQ
Nice stereo TS. I've got a Technics as well.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
IMABBALLPLAYER
doesnt really play bball
1,880 IQ
Thanks! Throw a pic up once you've got the whole thing set up.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.