Hey Pit, I have always wondered this: Why does Metallica cut out a part of The Four Horsemen when they play it live? Is it just for convenience or what? [forbidden link] From 3:27 until 4:35
Quote by WCPhils
Because you touch yourself at night

This
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
It's mostly cause of Russo's booking to be honest. He likes to break up teams and be edgy

Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by WCPhils
Because you touch yourself at night

I heard this in an interview once
you're never as free as when you are lost
its because they dont lift.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Expecting a serious answer to a serious question in the Pit... You have so much to learn...
I thought Mustaine wrote Cemetery Gates?

Or was it War Machine?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I thought Mustaine wrote Cemetery Gates?

Or was it War Machine?

Isn't cemetary gates a Pantera song?
DeVillains!
Here's a serious answer: I'm guessing because there are two guitar solos going at the same time. That's the only real reason I can come up with other than them just being lazy.
Mustaine had nothing to do with that section. They played the full version for the first time since '85 at the 30th anniversary show, but other than that, they are lazy. I've always loved Metallica, but they have become the laziest ****in' band I've ever seen. They cut parts out, Het forgets lyrics, Kirk can't replicate his own solos and they use tapes for intros that they could easily play live. Seriously, a tape intro for Dyers Eve?! They play that part later in the song anyway.
ESP Edwards Explorer - DiMarzio D Activator
ESP LTD V-300 - DiMarzio D Activator
ESP LTD EC-401 - DiMarzio D Activator
Ibanez RG2EX2 - DiMarzio Super Distortion / LiquiFire
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade 100
BOSS NS-2
Hardwire Polyphonic Tuner
Quote by Ylasto

yeah, Kirk was the guitarist before (rip) Dime.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by HeavyMetalSonic
Mustaine had nothing to do with that section. They played the full version for the first time since '85 at the 30th anniversary show, but other than that, they are lazy. I've always loved Metallica, but they have become the laziest ****in' band I've ever seen. They cut parts out, Het forgets lyrics, Kirk can't replicate his own solos and they use tapes for intros that they could easily play live. Seriously, a tape intro for Dyers Eve?! They play that part later in the song anyway.

Quote by Ylasto

Congratulations. You ruined the joke.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Trowzaa
yeah, Kirk was the guitarist before (rip) Dime.

was this before or after Toni Loomi?
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by StopReadingThis
was this before or after Toni Loomi?

It was before Jimi Cobain and after Dave Clapton! DUUUUHH!
I was hoping this would be a thread about Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker, & Jose Cuervo.

*sigh*
New question: why is Death one of the four horsemen when pestilence, famine, and war all already cause death?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Quote by theogonia777
New question: why is Death one of the four horsemen when pestilence, famine, and war all already cause death?
:O
Quote by theogonia777

Because Death is much more potent.

/lame reasoning