P3dr0O
10 IQ
Hi I'm thinking about purchasing a cheap electroacoustic guitar and my options are:
Harley Benton 120
Flame MJG 200
but I'm still open to other guitars
surjer
50 IQ
Where are you located and what is your max budget? Willing to save up a bit? Those are pretty low end guitars. What is your experience level? Will this be your 1st guitar? Give us a little background to help you pick something out.
patticake
Acoustic Goddess
200 IQ
those are entry level guitars, and while the price is nice, quality is going to be iffy. is it possible you could go used?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
merkalos666
Metal Pagan
10 IQ
Quote by P3dr0O
Hi I'm thinking about purchasing a cheap electroacoustic guitar and my options are:
Harley Benton 120
Flame MJG 200
but I'm still open to other guitars

Try a couple of those ones you listed and experiment with some other brands too while considering the other suggestions here. I did that for a bit in 2011 before I purchased my Alvarez acoustic-electric that summer, and I don't regret it at all. Try going between low and high end as to acquire some well rounded experience. I hope this helps.
tuxs
10 IQ
I think its safe to say, that around this forum the Yamaha FG 700 series gets the thumbs up as
entry level.

And having owned a couple I can see why.
patticake
Acoustic Goddess
200 IQ
there's a decent entry level yamaha below the fg700 - the f310. it's actually not bad, surprising in an all laminate instrument. probably the best you can do for entry level all lam.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/yamaha_f310_na.htm
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
DarkRidder
30 IQ
I would suggest a Fender CD60 paired with a SD Woody HC, about 200€. Or the CD60CE, electrified and with cut-way. They are more expensive but sound sweet. I can't find any electroacoustic in that range that I can reccomend because electronics on them or wood is just bad.

My first choice is for non-electrified cd60