Hello again,

The first time I did this the opening riff sounded really loud/mushy/fuzzy, the works. I tried messing around with the EQ, added more riffs so it hopefully sounded more complex than just 2-3 riffs for the song. This is just a death / brutal death song attempt. I know the genre isn't very popular as opposed to other forms of metal but criticism is still welcome and appreciated either way, thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/ajr5368/pastor-gore
Love the sample. Is that bubbles from trailer park boys?

Super thick, crunchy guitar tones. Sick as ****. Guitar playing sounds very good in general. Super clean and this stuff sounds hard to play!

Is there any bass guitar in this? I'm having a hard time hearing

Riff at ~1:00 is making my head spin, dope

Vocals are sounding great too. Again very thick and rich. You have great lows and I love the layering of the highs on top.

Overall i love it dude, you nailed it.
Quote by TV-Casualty
Love the sample. Is that bubbles from trailer park boys?

Super thick, crunchy guitar tones. Sick as ****. Guitar playing sounds very good in general. Super clean and this stuff sounds hard to play!

Is there any bass guitar in this? I'm having a hard time hearing

Riff at ~1:00 is making my head spin, dope

Vocals are sounding great too. Again very thick and rich. You have great lows and I love the layering of the highs on top.

Overall i love it dude, you nailed it.

Much appreciated sir very detailed critique! Yes Bubbles is awesome as is the show haha! The bass guitar is quite low I might need to turn it up.