Oh god no.

EDIT: They cloned the circuit inside Clapton's sig guitar and put it in a box and are selling it for $330.

It's just a mid boost that can be had for a fraction of that price.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Last edited by cdr_salamander at Mar 20, 2013,
Quote by cdr_salamander
Oh god no.

I thought we did this before..... its just a mid boost pedal. and overly priced.
Quote by R45VT
I thought we did this before..... its just a mid boost pedal. and overly priced.

Yep I remember. Not sure how that thing is even getting attention still.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by R45VT

True, but it's what Clapton and Buddy Guy has. Plus, you can use it for more than one guitar.
Quote by Lightnin08
True, but it's what Clapton and Buddy Guy has. Plus, you can use it for more than one guitar.

WAY over priced....
Quote by cdr_salamander
Oh god no.

EDIT: They cloned the circuit inside Clapton's sig guitar and put it in a box and are selling it for $330.

It's just a mid boost that can be had for a fraction of that price.

It's not even a clone. It's the $70 ($53 on eBay and via discount retailers) official Fender board in a box with a massive mark up. Bunch of ****ing clowns.

Quote by Lightnin08

Like I said, buy the real thing for $70 and put it in a box yourself in an hour. Doesn't even look like that piece of crap comes with a power jack.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Not sure if trolling.... You think the person demoing the pedal would know how to play guitar right
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Lets take a $99 Guitar into a $99 Amp to demo a $330 pedal, make sure the guitar is out of tune and also be sure that the guy doing the demo can't play for shit.

If you're selling an overpriced $330/£250 pedal I don't think this is the best way to go about doing things, what they needed to do was a full marshall stack with a few girls in bikinis walking around and slash playing the guitar, atleast.

If you're gonna sell stuff for too much money you gotta do it right! Girls in bikini's at the very least.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
Marshall 1960A
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Fender Stratocaster x3 (2 of them built from bits and pieces!)
Quote by Bigbazz
Lets take a $99 Guitar into a $99 Amp to demo a $330 pedal, make sure the guitar is out of tune and also be sure that the guy doing the demo can't play for shit.

If you're selling an overpriced $330/£250 pedal I don't think this is the best way to go about doing things, what they needed to do was a full marshall stack with a few girls in bikinis walking around and slash playing the guitar, atleast.

If you're gonna sell stuff for too much money you gotta do it right! Girls in bikini's at the very least.

nah you whack it in a massive brass case and hype it on tgp
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?