Page 1 of 5
Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,842 IQ
Seriously? I'm only 2 hours away from there. I'm scared now.
And sad.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
Andrea55
The Boss
83 IQ
That's horrible.

I hope people are gonna be okay.

Also if I'm not mistaken fertilizer can explode right? I'm hoping it's due to that and not someone purposely trying to hurt/kill people.
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Andrea55
That's horrible.

I hope people are gonna be okay.

Also if I'm not mistaken fertilizer can explode right? I'm hoping it's due to that and not someone purposely trying to hurt/kill people.

Yea, sounds like there was a fire first so that may be what happened.

Still horrible either way
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
sharpshootr55
LET'S GO PENS
69 IQ
Oh shit, here we go again.

I hope this wasn't another attack or anything.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,765 IQ
apparently some of the injuries are very serious. unfortunately it's very unlikely the death toll will remain at zero considering the high number of injured.
sharpshootr55
LET'S GO PENS
69 IQ
Holy shit...

*Picture removed for being wrong explosion*
Last edited by sharpshootr55 at Apr 17, 2013,
stratman_13
666lb bongsession
2,092 IQ
Quote by Andrea55

Depends but as a rule yes.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
1,337 IQ
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

This in no way has any relation to the previous bombing. Or the one at JFK. No way. I won't believe this.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,765 IQ
Quote by Wolfinator-x
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

This in no way has any relation to the previous bombing. Or the one at JFK. No way. I won't believe this.

i don't think it's likely
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
There's no way this is connected, even as a copy cat. It was an accident. A terrible one.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Samdroid
#Cenation
264 IQ
Yeah, I seriously doubt that this was an attack. Or maybe I just don't want to consider the possibility. Either way, this is awful.
GibsonMan321
Semi-Lurker
426 IQ
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Quit overreacting. This was an accident in factory that makes fertilizer, which ya know, can explode sometimes. The thing at JFK was a fire, not an explosion, and no one was hurt. More damage was done to the building from the smoke and water from putting out the fire than the actual fire. Stop fear mongering, it's bullshit and it's what terrorists like the guy who DID bomb the Boston marathon want you to do.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,269 IQ
Quote by jetfuel495
I don't believe it has any relation to Boston. Fertilizer can explode. It's used in explosives. On the other hand, Waco, David Koresh, etc. Not believing that conspiracy stuff though.

Specifically, ammonium nitrate (which is often in fertilizers) and urea are combustible/explosive.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Victory2134
UG's Harsh Observer
174 IQ
What a coincidence.

I really find it hard to believe this was just an accident.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Everyone is mad

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
1,337 IQ
Truth to be told, I only truly start freaking out a few hours after an event happens

Still, this is crazy nonetheless.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,765 IQ
Quote by Dreadnought
Specifically, ammonium nitrate (which is often in fertilizers) and urea are combustible/explosive.

so the ingredients of fertilizer are explosive? if i remember right fertilizer itself isn't explosive but it can be used to create a bomb somehow.
sharpshootr55
LET'S GO PENS
69 IQ
Quote by Dreadnought

Not to make an irrational claim, but wouldn't that be a good place for some kind of "planned accident" to happen.

I seriously hope that this just an accident, though, tragic as it is.
stratman_13
666lb bongsession
2,092 IQ
Quote by whywefight
so the ingredients of fertilizer are explosive? if i remember right fertilizer itself isn't explosive but it can be used to create a bomb somehow.

Pretty much.

Like Dread said, it really comes down to the ammonium nitrate.

Which a lot of people don't even realize just how powerful that stuff can be if it's done properly.

Ammonium nitrate explosives can do some ridiculous damage.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by GoodnightHero
http://www.kwkt.com/news/caught-camera-fertilizer-plant-explosion-near-waco

Video of the explosion. so unreal. Anonymous is reporting at least 5 dead and 130 at least injured so far.

That says there are believed to be 60 to 70 dead

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...