Heya!
I am playing guitar for like 3 years, and last year seems like same, im just sitting in same place with playing, skills aint getting better, and i hate that. I have problems with tabs coz im to lazy for them! Can any1 give any advice for me? it seems im getting worser...
Every player goes through this.It's hard to see improvement because it comes so gradually,but it's there.More than 80% of people that take up guitar give up because it seems daunting.If you take the things that you have trouble with,and work them out until they are easier for you,you will be making strides.Patience and persistence are your best friends.Keep on plugging away.
learn songs, play with a metronome, jam with friends, learn a jazz song, metal song, pop song, a piano song, a violin melody, learn some theory, learn a new chord extension, learn a new scale, learn all the modes... If you feel like your stuck in a rut it is apathy there is always something new to learn.
Quote by rickyvanh
Every player goes through this.It's hard to see improvement because it comes so gradually,but it's there.More than 80% of people that take up guitar give up because it seems daunting.If you take the things that you have trouble with,and work them out until they are easier for you,you will be making strides.Patience and persistence are your best friends.Keep on plugging away.

Quote by Silver77
learn songs, play with a metronome, jam with friends, learn a jazz song, metal song, pop song, a piano song, a violin melody, learn some theory, learn a new chord extension, learn a new scale, learn all the modes... If you feel like your stuck in a rut it is apathy there is always something new to learn.

Thanks for fast respond!Well, I'll try with some songs for beggining, with metronome.Hope it gets better! Gonna post here hows going.
I can play the main parts of songs (beat it, the unforgiven, the otherside, carry on my wayward son) and a few pieces of some solo's like Metallica's one, and fade to black.
Quote by haiyus
I can play the main parts of songs (beat it, the unforgiven, the otherside, carry on my wayward son) and a few pieces of some solo's like Metallica's one, and fade to black.

Change your user location or you will be banned for looking like an adbot
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do